UFO undertail

whytlotus

Registered
I'm considering an Extreme Graphics UFO undertail for my '05 LE. Tried doing a search for pics of one mounted on a bike....no luck. Also interested to know things like was there a loss of trunk space? Are you using the supplied license plate bracket? If so, what are you using to illuminate the plate? I was thinking maybe the Libertek License plate light. I see Extreme Graphics also has a license plate light available, but no pics on the website. Overall fit and finish? Any input is appreciated as well as a pic of one on the bike.

<!--EDIT|whytlotus
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133612843 -->

There's a couple pics in this link.  

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133620276 -->

They still have the problem with their lenses,wont be rectified for some time.:)

Fit and finish is great. We sale a lot of them and all the customers have been happy.
Hey Street can you PM me a price on the UFO and let me know if there is a way to get red lens instead of clear.
They dont offer a red lens, however they did a custom bike with that tail, they sprayed the insides of the lenses with HOK clear red.Bad as Faak! too bad they didnt poduce it with red ones, would have been a huge hit I suspect.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133723057 -->

weld10.jpg

Back