New Undertail, Pics included

loboboy

Donating Member
Registered
Just installed an Extreme graphics undertail with Libertek LED's. This has got to be the best looking undertail on the market for the Busa.

Busa_Tail_4.jpg

Looks great!!!! Haven't seen one like that before.........I likey!!!
egitarre77.gif

i usually dont like the undertails with the 2 little round tailites but i must say i like that one! it may also be the color to not sure.. so how much was it?

That is so sweet lookin... looks like some afterburners
biggrin.gif

i usually dont like the undertails with the 2 little round tailites but i must say i like that one!  it may also be the color to not sure.. so how much was it?
425.00 shipped and color matched from CCP Performance. They are great to work with, Chris will definitely take care of you.

Hey Lobo, undertail looks great! Where in KS are you from? I lived in Topeka from 93 to 2000. Live in Northern VA now. Take care.

Postal.

jump9.gif

Yeah Lobo, That has to be one of the best looking undertails I have seen, I like the lights a lot as well.  Tell me, how was the install?  Pain in Butt, or not too bad?

Looks sweet!

Postal, I am in Wichita. Revlis, the install took less than an hour, maybe 1hr 15 minutes,the holes were already drilled and fit was perfect. you have to trim some of the trunk out but not very much I still have most of the room that I had before. The install was very simple. I looked for a long time before I decided to buy this one and Chris at CCP Perfromance was great to work with.

How much did it cost? It looks awesome!!! I think the rear is the ugliest view of the stock busa...

I found one just like it (without the libertek LED's) for $249....painted to match and shipped.........are the Libertek's that expensive?

Back