Pos input or Constructive criticism

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Now that some of you have said your peace on my modified trunk compartment, how many of you here feel an increased trunk space undertail kit would sell or would you buy one?  I know alot you guyz that drag rag race would not be interested in this mod but the design is geared towards the traveling type and pozer riding individuals who want to put more junk in their trunk.
post-6-87958-dsc02087.jpg

post-6-88041-dsc02084.jpg

<a href="https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin/busa/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=6;t=25895;st=0" target="_blank">     <span style='color:red'>   Click onto this link to view my modified undertail kit thread      </span>
 </a>  
I would appreciate all constructive comments (neg or pos), no hype please !!!!!!

Thanks
Ty

As long as it will not srape when the bike is lowered and/or stretched, I think it would be excellent. I had to cut the back 1/2 of mine out so that my tire won't rub, I can only use the middle hole, no way I can drop it all the way.

Looks nice! Maybe a removeable license plate bracket though. I think when some do the tail they want to put the plate in a different spot. Your bracket looks good for those that would like to keep it there though.
smile.gif

As long as it will not srape when the bike is lowered and/or stretched, I think it would be excellent. I had to cut the back 1/2 of mine out so that my tire won't rub, I can only use the middle hole, no way I can drop it all the way. [/QUOTE]

Being stretch and lowered down to the 3rd hole on the dog bones is diffinetly out of equation.  

Thanks B-Man

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Next</span></span></marquee>

Looks nice! Maybe a removeable license plate bracket though. I think when some do the tail they want to put the plate in a different spot. Your bracket looks good for those that would like to keep it there though. [/QUOTE]

No license plate bracket
rock.gif

OK !

<marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Next</span></span></marquee>

Rhythm....
"Build it - and they will come......"
Trust me. Its marketable.

Rhythm....
"Build it - and they will come......"
Trust me. Its marketable.
[/QUOTE]

super.gif

Only if I can stop making other gadgets. The more I lQQk at my Busa the more ideals come to mind
laugh.gif

I have couple of more mods I added to the Busa that I'll show you all, but only when the bike is complete.

I'd be interested...

you mentioned "Poser" right....

I can barely ride,or fix shid... "Posin' is all I got".
biggrin.gif

I'd be interested...

you mentioned "Poser" right....

I can barely ride,or fix shid...   "Posin' is all I got". [/QUOTE]

$hit, u aint neva lied brutha Rub, with the hi pricing of gas these days and my broke azz,  thatz all I'm able to do (Pose).    
laugh.gif

Pimpn aint Easy !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117886597 -->

Now that some of you have said your peace on my modified trunk compartment, how many of you here feel an increased trunk space undertail kit would sell or would you buy one?  I know alot you guyz that drag rag race would not be interested in this mod but the design is geared towards the traveling type and pozer riding individuals who want to put more junk in their trunk.

I would appreciate all constructive comments (neg or pos), no hype please !!!!!!

Thanks
Ty
bump.gif

Hey Iceman, can u put a pic up of the trunck itself, like lookn down into it? I like to make a well informed decision.
cool.gif

Hey Iceman, can u put a pic up of the trunck itself, like lookn down into it? I like to make a well informed decision. [/QUOTE]

I go by the name<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Rhythm</span>not Icemann.  Here are inside shotz for ya. Normally the inside will look like the exterior bottom side. In this photo it laminated with sound proofing for my sound system.
post-6-85734-dsc02108.jpg

Here she's holding 7 32.0z bottles comfortably with more room to spare
post-6-85868-dsc02102.jpg
Let me know somthing !

THanks
Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117888876 -->

This undertail design is very clean Rythm. I would be interested in one if you can do them for an afordable amount.

Damn RYTHEM, sorry bout that, but I wanted to tell u I,ve been lookn for an undertail that will let me keep my stock tail light, what kinda figure u thinkn bout selling these for, if you don,t mind me askn.
And once again, sorry bout the name mix up, drinkn lil Jack tonight.

This undertail design is very clean Rythm. I would be interested in one if you can do them for an afordable amount. [/QUOTE]

The door is open for suggestion. Just dont hit a brutha ova the head tryn to save a buck, OK ?

And once again, sorry bout the name mix up, drinkn lil Jack tonight.
[/QUOTE]

Good thing you're not behind a pair of handlebars
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117889633 -->

I like the looks of it but am wondering how much of a pain is it to install? And also will the tag be lit with that bracket by a light other than the taillight? Cuz here in texas they have this funny rule that it must be lit by a white light.
Thanks,
Jay

I like the looks of it but am wondering how much of a pain is it to install? And also will the tag be lit with that bracket by a light other than the taillight? Cuz here in texas they have this funny rule that it must be lit by a white light.
Thanks,
Jay

As you can see it just a modified stock undertail with an increased trunk space. Just start reading from the beginning of the thread and most of you question will be answered. All you have to do is remove four bolts from you existing undertail to remove and to replace with the new undertail, thats it.

post-6-88041-dsc02084.jpg

Right now I use a small tank bag when I go to work to carry lunch, sunglasses, an extra shirt if it's cool in the morning and hot in the afternoon. I think it is a great idea to have a larger "trunk" instead of adding other shiat to confuse the lines of the bike. Great work Rhythm (or is it Icemann)
laugh.gif

I'd be in if it's a direct replacment for the stock one holding battery and everything not to metion my mounts for my corbin bags it wouldn'd mess with them would it?

I think it's good all around man the only thing i would suggest is the liscence plate bracket as an option you are showing some people like it there and other will wana move it

Thats all i have for you otherwise looks like a nice tail i'll buy one from when when you get them completed need the room in my turbo bike especailyl since there is a water tank in there now
cool.gif
and soon to be a multistage boost controler

MidnightBusainSD
Top Gun

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.46
Location: Alfalfa Field in South Dakota Posted: June 04 2005,04:49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be in if it's a direct replacment for the stock one holding battery and everything not to metion my mounts for my corbin bags it wouldn'd mess with them would it?

I think it's good all around man the only thing i would suggest is the liscence plate bracket as an option you are showing some people like it there and other will wana move it

Thats all i have for you otherwise looks like a nice tail i'll buy one from when when you get them completed need the room in my turbo bike especailyl since there is a water tank in there now and soon to be a multistage boost controler [/QUOTE]

'
So far it appears the molded in license plate bracket is not desired by most so far. No problem !

Increased trunk space (dropped floor pan) was the only mod done on this undertail, MIDNIGHT, everything else is the same as the stock undertail.
Switching to my undertrail will allow you to carry a larger H2O tank with no problems and possibly still be able to use the trunk area for some storage also depending how much larger you make your H20 tank..
Hell if ya want I could make you a custom fiberglass H20 tank(Camel Hump) that would run from the back of the inside of the undertail clear down to the ecu box. How dat sound ?
wow.gif

Back