Pos input or Constructive criticism

biggrin.gif
you're THAT confident already huh?

Yep ! The only worry I was having in the beginning  was with gel coat application .  As far as fabricating of glass goes I've had my share of playing with it just never had to deal with topcoating it. But once I tried my nervous hand at it everything fell into place like always.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117903030 -->

you're THAT confident already huh? [/QUOTE]

The only difficult part of fabricating for me is designing the parts. The ideals just flow into my head. When you see the rest of my $hiat and the project we talk about on the phone two months ago (f/c ) you'll see how confident I am.

Peace out G

Ty

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117902936 -->

Be nice if their were 3 versions, just the way it is now, Plate Bracket Placed defferent place(futher back Make it hard to see unless your right behind the bike and with a steap tilt too it), and the last version, NO plate Bracket at all. But all in all, I think it is very very marketable
smile.gif

Oh some more questions....

Will it be sound proofed as well?

Will it come in Stock as well as Custom Colors and if not what color primmer, or it will be bare?

Will it come in plastic, fiberglass, carbon fiber ect?

Also have factory aligned holes, minus ones with the plate bracket?

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117942168 -->

Rhythm, do you think 2, 2 and a half lb. N20 bottles will fit in there?
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117952064 -->

Will it be sound proofed as well?[/QUOTE]

No, this is a special mod I've done for myself. The others will be just a regular piece of plastic or fiberglass.

Will it come in Stock as well as Custom Colors and if not what color primmer, or it will be bare?[/QUOTE]

No custom colors just available at this time and probably not in the future eithier. Color will be black or grey.

Will it come in plastic, fiberglass, carbon fiber ect?[/QUOTE]

No fiberglass !

Also have factory aligned holes, minus ones with the plate bracket? [/QUOTE]

I will try my hardest to align the hole as close as possible but I dont see a problem. The process I use consist of very little if no shirkage at all when making a replication of the stock hole alignment. This is what seem to be a
From the respones I've been getting I probably wont be adding the license plate bracket.

Rhythm

Rhythm, do you think 2, 2 and a half lb. N20 bottles will fit in there[/QUOTE]

You tell me, NJ ?  Heres a photo of her holding seven 32.oz bottles with no problem. Let me know sumfin,?

post-6-85868-dsc02102.jpg
super.gif

What sort of production time would you be looking at?[/QUOTE]

rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
From know or when you order your piece ? This is just demo piece with no stock avaiable currently.

rock.gif

rock.gif

I like this mod and i am interested !!! more details please[/QUOTE]

Alot of your question can be answered if read through the thread from the begining of this post .  Here are the photos on the outside and inside again.
post-6-87958-dsc02087.jpg

post-6-88041-dsc02084.jpg

Inside[/QUOTE]
post-6-85734-dsc02108.jpg

Inside holding  seven 32.oz bottle of oil comfortably
post-6-85868-dsc02102.jpg

I like it Rhythm, I was just looking at mine and trying to figure out how you did that. I'm also cool with the tag bracket.

Kev

Kevin Kesler
15,000 volt guy

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:9.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like it Rhythm, I was just looking at mine and trying to figure out how you did that. I'm also cool with the tag bracket.

Kev
[/QUOTE]

Recall the musical group called America
rock.gif

How about the song////// You can do magic, you can do anything, that you desire, magic.
tounge.gif

Thanks for the compliment and suggestion, Kev .

Yep, I think 2 nitrous bottles will fit in there! [/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks NJ.
super.gif

MidnightBusainSD
Top Gun

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:1.46
Location: Alfalfa Field in South Dakota     Posted: June 04 2005,04:49  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be in if it's a direct replacment for the stock one holding battery and everything not to metion my mounts for my corbin bags it wouldn'd mess with them would it?

I think it's good all around man the only thing i would suggest is the liscence plate bracket as an option you are showing some people like it there and other will wana move it

Thats all i have for you otherwise looks like a nice tail i'll buy one from when when you get them completed need the room in my turbo bike especailyl since there is a water tank in there now  and soon to be a multistage boost controler  

'
So far it appears the molded in license plate bracket is not desired by most so far. No problem !

Increased trunk space (dropped floor pan) was the only mod done on this undertail, MIDNIGHT, everything else is the same as the stock undertail.  
Switching to my undertrail will allow you to carry a larger H2O tank with no problems and possibly still be able to use the trunk area for some storage also depending how much larger you make your H20 tank..
Hell if ya want I could make you a custom fiberglass H20 tank(Camel Hump) that would run from the back of the inside of the undertail clear down to the ecu box.  How dat sound ?
wow.gif
[/QUOTE]
Wow sounds like a heck of an idea i will definatly have to talk to you about that some more.

I personally like the tag braket but from a mass stand point it would be optional for alotta people i know but otherwise looks great

i'd buy one especially for the more room aspect and even that molded in watertank might be a plus

Back