Rhythmz modified undertail

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
Heres a couple of photos of my modified undertail/increase trunk compartment.  The increase space has given me about 3 to 4 time as much space for holding whatever  
wow.gif
post-6-87958-dsc02087.jpg

post-6-88041-dsc02084.jpg

post-6-88131-dsc02086.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117789554 -->

Nice. is that a custom jobbie you did yourself, or is it purchaseable? [/QUOTE]

Done by me ! Currently I'm to busy working on some other custom mods but thank for the interest.

I'm not sure what you changed except for cutting off the mud flap and painting it. [/QUOTE]

The floor of the trunk compartment has been leveled flat through out the trunk compartment, lowered a couple of inches and extended foward more toward the battery area. If ya cant tell, then thats a good thing. As I have stated earlier I've gained about 3 to 4 times as much space with this mod.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117793275 -->

Nice job Rythm! Looks very clean and pro-like...did you do the hump mod along with it?...I mean the mod that alows you to use the hollowed out part of the hump as well for storage, not the notching thing.

Haven't seen any pics of your new bike for awhile..how about throwin' some up here to see

Dan

Nice job Rythm! Looks very clean and pro-like...did you do the hump mod along with it?...I mean the mod that alows you to use the hollowed out part of the hump as well for storage, not the notching thing.

Haven't seen any pics of your new bike for awhile..how about throwin' some up here to see

Dan [/QUOTE]

Whud up D, I could have done it, but its being used as a 8" subwoofer inclosure for the onboard sound system.

No photos of the bike cuz she still torn down waiting to be fitted for new custom parts I'm working on .
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117796275 -->

WOW Damn I like that.. wish you were making them to sell. [/QUOTE]

Maybe in the future, and thanks for the comment and interest.

Nicely done, bro! Shouldn't have any impact if the bike is lowered either.

If you notice in the most rear area of your stock compartment is basically useless to really put anything.  With my mod I basically increase the little 2" wide useless area in the rear to a 6" compartment combined with rest of the lowered floor I installed here.

post-6-87958-dsc02087.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117796375 -->

Nicely done, bro! Shouldn't have any impact if the bike is lowered either.[/QUOTE]

I feel there should be no problem with riding the bike at stock height,Ken. As soon as I give it a road test I'll diffinetly post the results with two up riding.

yeah don't be lowering your bike with that tail or you will be bashing that thing in.

Nice looking mod. A little cutting and patching with a touch of body filler to smooth it out maybe? My have to put some thought into making my own instead of spendind $300 on one.

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:6.39

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah don't be lowering your bike with that tail or you will be bashing that thing in.  [/QUOTE]

You might be right, but this is just a completely .25" lower than the protype.  

Remember one thing about me, Partna I thoroughy test all my mods before I complete them.

wink.gif
I dont do halfazz work, but good lQQkn out anyway

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117799203 -->

Nice looking mod. A little cutting and patching with a touch of body filler to smooth it out maybe? My have to put some thought into making my own instead of spendind $300 on one.
[/QUOTE]

Yep, and alil fiberglass too. I only used bondo to blend in the edges where the gelcoat finished floor combines against the plastic side walls of the undertail.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117798446 -->

Looks good...Nothing like a Rhythm modded Busa... [/QUOTE]

No crumb snatchr here, Playa
cool.gif

Tha Pimpinator strikes again....
cool.gif

Sweet job, bro....I've been contemplating something like this since I have an extra undertray that's been hacked up worse than a young 'un in a horror flick.

Sweet deal, bro.....looks pretty damned alright. Even better is the fact you got enough mojo to do the magic yourself. Awesome, bro....
cool.gif

cool.gif

Tha Pimpinator strikes again....

Sweet job, bro....I've been contemplating something like this since I have an extra undertray that's been hacked up worse than a young 'un in a horror flick.

Sweet deal, bro.....looks pretty damned alright. Even better is the fact you got enough mojo to do the magic yourself. Awesome, bro.... [/QUOTE]

Dont bite off more than you can chew Pacman, working with resins and fiberglass aint no joke:O , but can be done if ya got the MO Jo
laugh.gif

When your ready to lay up the new undertail just holla,Pimp I got your back !

More mods still to come through out the year.

super.gif

Back