Rev went to vancouver, trip report with pics

Awesome pics, Rev. Where's the pics of the waitresses? Ya kept talkin' about 'em but ya . . . .

Oh, wait. I just remembered. You had the wiff with yaz and couldn't take pics.

Never mind.

poke.gif

--Wag--

Fantastic Pics Rev! bangers & mash.....one of the few things I like from the UK.

Awesome pics. The landscape was beautiful and made it easy, but your skills are impressive too. Thank you for sharing.

Nice pics, Rev!

Are those docks that high because the tide rises that high?

Great pics. The scenery is beautiful, the eagles are awesome... I was mad for a while.. then I saw y'all were wearing heavy coats. Uhhhhh... then it just looked cold!
laugh.gif

I'd sure like to see it live. Looks so peaceful. And the rush hour traffic pic is perfect!! Think I'll title it, print it and hang it in the office (at 19 and 60, if ya catch my drift )

Thanks for sharing. Ya done good!

Awesome pics. The landscape was beautiful and made it easy, but your skills are impressive too. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks man, ready to be surprised? The Bald Eagle shots were taken with my little Cannon Elf looking through the left barrel of a pair of Binoculars. You want a compact camera with a monster zoom? Just line the lenses up and away you go...
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150828564 -->

See any bikes up in the area Revlis? Pretty area but if alone and no one to ride with---well you know. Very nice pics.
YUP! Not many on Cormorant Island "Alert Bay" but quite a few on Vancouver. It's the lack of population combined with smooth wide roads...

I saw one tool craling along on a ZX14, and a few small groups of Harleys, as well as a couple of the Adventure Beemer Touring Guys.

So Drivers were much better than in the states and I only saw ONE RCMP the whole drive up and NONE on the way back.

Lots of logging trucks though, but otherwise a 4-5 hour ride up through some great country.

Great pics. The scenery is beautiful, the eagles are awesome... I was mad for a while.. then I saw y'all were wearing heavy coats. Uhhhhh... then it just looked cold!
laugh.gif

I'd sure like to see it live. Looks so peaceful. And the rush hour traffic pic is perfect!! Think I'll title it, print it and hang it in the office (at 19 and 60, if ya catch my drift )

Thanks for sharing. Ya done good!
BAH, THose aren't heavy coats. The Wife is wearing a Hoody and her folks are wearing light rain coats ccause it was sprinkling... Ready to get sick? It was about 65-70 degrees the whole time, rain or shine. Being right on the Pacific the climate is surprisingly mellow for being so far North.

Victoria was the same, 70-75 and lightly breezy.
smile.gif

So you gotta come up, what a great place to ride and live.

Oh and here is the house we were staying at while there. It's a Bed and Breakfast normally but the Owners were out of town so we got the place to ourselves.

Deserving Time B&B. I highly recommend it, not fancy but comfortable with a little bit of quaint mixed in.

Deserving time Bed and Breakfast

Those pictures are excellent. I have never been up that way but I would like to go up there and check it out.

Really good job, dude. Those pics turned out really well.

super.gif

Rev,

My wife and I are moving from NV up to Pulman WA for her to go to school. I'm not sure how far away from there you are but I could use a good guy to show me some of the roads up there. Very nice pics by the way. I forgot what trees and green country was. All I have down here is sand...sand...the ocassional wild burrow and more sand. Oh yeah and 100+ degrees in the summer time.
biggrin.gif

Rev,

My wife and I are moving from NV up to Pulman WA for her to go to school. I'm not sure how far away from there you are but I could use a good guy to show me some of the roads up there. Very nice pics by the way. I forgot what trees and green country was. All I have down here is sand...sand...the ocassional wild burrow and more sand. Oh yeah and 100+ degrees in the summer time.
biggrin.gif
Pullman is on the exaact other side of the State and I know little about it or unfortunately the surrounding roads. But I think there are a few other members that are over in Central/Eastern Washington that should be able to hook you up.

Awesome pics Rev. Great country up here in British Columbia. If your ever up here again, head over about 200 miles east of Andy. I'm also not to far from Monsterspeedfreak. Theres alot more to see. Just give me a shout.
smile.gif

Awesome pics Rev. Great country up here in British Columbia. If your ever up here again, head over about 200 miles east of Andy. I'm also not to far from Monsterspeedfreak. Theres alot more to see. Just give me a shout.
smile.gif
Will do, we are learning though that it's best to choose either Victoria for a few days, or vancouver for a few days, not both. Both just adds a lot of complications.

But the wife and I wil be coming back up for sure, we love it up there.

Back