Rev went to vancouver, trip report with pics

Fabulous pics Rev. Thank you so much for sharing. I have been there and it really is spectacular!!!! Glad you had a good trip!!!

Those are some great pics! Thanks for sharing.
The heart shaped flowers are called bleeding hearts, Dicentra Spectabilis, Just incase you wanted to know.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "No Edit..."|1150778734 -->

what a trip you made...awesome pics man...thanks for the pics...I really enjoyed
biggrin.gif

"Bleeding Hearts" Oh that's perfect, I got a few folks up here I want to mail these too.... Some Liberals...
smile.gif

Thanks BOB, how did you happen to know?

Thanks for the comments Folks, hope you enjoy the pictures...

"Bleeding Hearts"  Oh that's perfect, I got a few folks up here I want to mail these too....    Some Liberals...  
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Yep those are neat flowers. Did not know they went that far north. Got some around the house somewhere.
Great pics. Looks like a great time.

laugh.gif
Liberals, eh? Heheh...

All in all looks like it was a damned fine time. And a damned fine place, to boot. I think I know where I'm headed to if I ever decide to relocate.

Great pics, Rev! I visited a few places in Canada, but not lucky enough to get to Victoria.

Yeah I am pretty sure that RSD has been holding out on us... His Hometown and Island were awe inspiring... Just a wonderful place and people. No Attitude, none of the usual American Sh!theadedness, Just real people, enjoying life. It was great.

See any bikes up in the area Revlis? Pretty area but if alone and no one to ride with---well you know. Very nice pics.

Then we hopped a Ferry to Victoria, Well Sidney actually then you drive South to Victoria.

Check out this Beautiful Hotel,  Isn't it awesome, goes on and on...  Just Spectacular.
took a ferry ride up there about 30 years ago and went to the empress.....nice pics, thanks

Awesome pics,thanks for sharing!
I too have been the the beautiful Island of Victoria.
Did ya get a chance to visit the Crystal gardens?

Wow Rev...amazing pics!!! Looks like a place we should all try to see if we can
smile.gif

Glad you got a break from the ordinary...next time, stay in that castle looking hotel
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back