REV Went RSD Hunting...  Bagged one.

I love Victoria & V island, been to the B Gardens several times since I was a kid and they never disappoint. They used to do a fountain show at night with lights, do they still do that?

Nice to see RSD is hanging in... still cant believe he talked that beautiful girl into marrying him ...
tounge.gif

Rev nice shots what camera?

Excellent Canadian adventure Rev! Good to see RSD again too! I was showin the wife those pics of Victoria and It is a definite must see! Nice job!

(Kento-Moto @ Sep. 30 2006,09:52) I love Victoria & V island, been to the B Gardens several times since I was a kid and they never disappoint. They used to do a fountain show at night with lights, do they still do that?

Nice to see RSD is hanging in... still cant believe he talked that beautiful girl into marrying him ...
tounge.gif

Rev nice shots what camera?
It's an Old Canon Digital Elph. I highly recommend the series of digitals. I wanted a bigger Zoom and all of that but to be honest with myself I knew that I would never take it with me. I hate having a camera to carry around So I end up leaving bigger cameras at home, I just won't carry em'.

The Elph lacks alot of manual options but the basicsare there and it's smaller really than a Pack or Marlboro Reds. Fit's in a pocket real easy and is fast and simple to operate.

The newer SD630 is a little bigger but has a lot of nice features and for under $400 is a hell of a value...

My little SD300
camera-front-angled.jpg

What I am thinking about next...
Look at the Size of the LCD.... WOOT!!! Ixus is what the rest of the world gets, We get it as an Elph... Dunno Why.

IXY80-1.jpg

OH and the Metal bodies or good an durable... They take a beating pretty well.

Rev, thanks for the pics, they are wonderful! Glad to see RSD and the Mrs.

looks like a fun trip
thnx for sharing

i need to go back sometime. i enjoyed victoria

Looks incredible up there!!! Great pics Rev...glad you found RSD too...he's looking good
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

super.gif
You bet folks and thanks for the positive comments.

Back