Went shooting this weekend. Pics inside.

Big Wall

Registered
My brother in the Air Force just moved back close to us, so we decided to get together this last weekend. Two of my brothers, my two sons and I shot a few rounds down range.

This first picture is my brother's M4.

S8002558.jpg

awesome

Gun thread :thumbsup:

I LOVE GUN PRON :laugh:

My son shooting

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Darthsig.jpg

Allright, I'm done for now

My oldest son shooting. I know, the gun doesn't fit him. One his size is in the works. He is a natural great shot. I guess it runs in the family. He sent around 500 rounds down range. He is truly a unbelievagly good shot. I wish I got a shot of his targets. This is only his third time shooting. He's 9 years old.

S8002565.jpg

We had a great time. In all we sent over a thousand rounds down range. It's a good thing my brothers load their own rounds.

nice zombie killers.. talked dad into a dpms 308 this weekend , and i picked up a new acog for my m4...sent some brass down range as well..good times for sure

Good stuff guys, trigger time is like money, you can never get enough or too much. Big Wall, unless it is just an accident I commend you on teaching your 9 year old to keep that finger off the trigger until ready to fire. :thumbsup::thumbsup: At least it looks that way in one of the pics. I have several LEOs that I can't break of that habit :whistle:

Back