REV Went RSD Hunting...  Bagged one.

Fantastic pics!!!!

I couldn't take photos that good if I tried!

Very cool.
beerchug.gif

(turbojonn @ Sep. 29 2006,17:50) Fairies, butterflies and flowers? I'm worried about you.
sad.gif
Where's the hi speed Busa lovin Revlis?
You forgot about DEMON SQUIRRELS!!!

VicTrip06034.jpg

And if you'll notice, there is an Alpinestars decal in my rear window... That Sorta Makes it A Motorcycle right???

WELL HELL it's still 1300CCs, and it Rev's to 9500!!! That's kind like the Busa... Makes 240HP that's sorta like the Busa.
biggrin.gif

awesome pics...thanks for sharing...makes me want to throw the bag on the bike, fire up, and head that way...glad you all had a good time and got RSD to smile also
biggrin.gif

You are the man, thanks for the RSD update. I miss that guy.

that is a great camera!! Thanks for sharing!!

This seems like a good place to let everyone know I spoke with RSD tonight and he is doing well.....

Lovely sights! Looks like another place I'll have to add to my visit list. Thanks for sharing, Rev!

WOW Awesome pics! They look professional!! I wish mine came out like that. Looks like another world!! Thanks for sharing! Hope all is OK with RSD

Im sorry but I dont believe that was a real squirrel. Here in NYC, the squirrels either run away or they bite U. So that being said, either that was his little stuffed animal or it was high on crack
biggrin.gif

Looking at those pix, I now believe there is a place called Heaven. Well done!

Great pics. Glad Rub's doing well and that you and the missus had a good time.

Did I say, "Great pics?" yet? Well, great pics, Rev!

--Wag--

Wicked cool pics. Good the see RSD is looking good.

Thanks for the update.

Revlis: most outstanding...
good to see RSD is doing good...
the pics are awesome, I will be showing the Wife these and hopefully talk her into a trip up north here soon. the Gardens look like you could spend a day there and still not take it all in... and that Castle is just flat out great.
Thanks for sharing.

(captain @ Sep. 29 2006,20:28) This seems like a good place to let everyone know I spoke with RSD tonight and he is doing well.....
Its good to know that RSD is doing well. I hope some day he visits the place, do miss his posts.

Great pics Revlis. That looks like the kind of trip that unwinds the mainspring a good bit.
beerchug.gif

Great pics! Looks like you all had a perfect visit! Glad Rub and his wife are doing well!

Back