Rear brake delete guys, step in.

SS4Luck

Registered
Just installed my new arm and deleted my rear brake. My ABS light, ⚠️light and HILL are all on.

Do we just live with these or did I unplug something I should have when I was removing parts?

When you remove the wheel speed sensor that happens and I just live with it. With Woolich you can “clear the codes” but they just come back as soon as you ride.

Fernando you can’t remove the ABS hydraulic unit or the bike will go in a limp mode and you can ride it but there is about as much power as a moped. I’ve tested this myself and it’s easy to replicate- just unplug it and go for a ride.

As a side note I also removed a front caliper and wheel speed sensor and the speedometer and odometer stopped working. I’m done dealing with the stock electronics lol.

When you remove the wheel speed sensor that happens and I just live with it. With Woolich you can “clear the codes” but they just come back as soon as you ride.

Fernando you can’t remove the ABS hydraulic unit or the bike will go in a limp mode and you can ride it but there is about as much power as a moped. I’ve tested this myself and it’s easy to replicate- just unplug it and go for a ride.

As a side note I also removed a front caliper and wheel speed sensor and the speedometer and odometer stopped working. I’m done dealing with the stock electronics lol.
Hey Tony ask my friend @imdatbooza he will let you know all about abs delete with no lights on in the dash panel

Back