ABS Delete inquiries

Gen3 Hayabusa ABS Delete

Our buddies at Ricks Custom Cycle have machined some cases for us and I have rev2 of the gen3 busa ABS delete setup.

Remove the factory ABS, retain traction control, cruise control (with brake cancel) and no errors on the dash.

For offroad use only

20230421_203237.jpg

As a warning, these aren't cheap, but I am offering a $75 coupon for hayabusa.org members for the next 2 weeks.

Coupon code only valid at initial purchase
H-DOT-ORG-ABS-DELETE

Figured out last night the 2 ECU pins that go on the harness aren't the correct ones, i ordered some a month or so back and can't find them in my entire room full of connectors LOL, ordered more last night, should have them mid week, have 4 systems built up, one purchased last night.

Guys, before pulling the trigger with the abs delete from Boost by smith, I would like to know what other things are needed it to make the installation easy. For example, I have read that the Gen2 brake lines must be installed on the front brake. I have read so many things that make me confused. .lol I will be very grateful for your help in this matter.

https://www.sdl.com/

Guys, before pulling the trigger with the abs delete from Boost by smith, I would like to know what other things are needed it to make the installation easy. For example, I have read that the Gen2 brake lines must be installed on the front brake. I have read so many things that make me confused. .lol I will be very grateful for your help in this matter.

RWS: Creating a world where content is always relevant
thats essentially it, you will need brake lines from the masters directly to the brakes versus to the ABS valve and then to the brakes

Back