ABS Delete inquiries

Just an FYI
Spiegler and Core-Moto lines have rotating banjos, most others(if any?) do not.
This makes a big difference when it comes to line routing for looks, so the line goes at the angle you prefer(within it's limits).
Both have great quality and service as well.

Could someone confirm of this is what I need? Non-ABS brake line kit,2 front lines from the MC to each caliper. Thank you guys.

Screenshot_20240424_093421_Chrome.jpg

Those work fine, but many of us prefer 2 lines.
You can split hairs and say the single line with a jumper is lighter (maybe, the fitting has more weight than just the line material)...but that it also has another leak point.
As well as if there is any difference in bleeding air, which I have never really seen as a big deal, but 2 lines seem to take a few less seconds to bleed, lol.
My only really valid point would be that all of Sportbike racing has never adopted the single line and jumper, they all use 2.
If you go with 2 lines, the left line should be one inch longer than the right, and the right line will be the same length as the long line in their single kit.
If you have any doubts on line length, tape a string to the MC line bolt, and follow it down the line to the right caliper, then measure the string.
Most any sportbike requires the left line to be one inch longer than the right too, kind of a rule of thumb in this situation.

Back