Ready to move up, HA HA

You ever notice that Harley riders bash other bikes more than any other bike owner, but when someone bashes a harley they get so offended.

My dad has a 2006 sportster, and loves it. I told him I was getting a busa and he was happy. A true person who loves bikes, loves them all. They all have their pro's and con's.

This makes me want to go ride the busa over to the local harley dealer to consider buying a tee-shirt... :whistle:

I find this very funny.
I made the very stupid mistake of buying an 09 FXDL last year while I still had my K8 Busa, then I sold the Busa....both moves dumb...you would think at 60 I would know better.....
Trying hard right now to unload the HD and go back to a Busa

HD theme song:

"BORN TO BE MILD"

Couldn't get my motor runnin'
Dead out on the highway!
Shoulda bought a Venture
Coulda saved a lot of hay!

Ape hangers got my shoulders crackin'
Put my back in a f***in' brace
Tried to start it with a can of ether
Explode in my face!

Well my black leather looks wild
But I walked, walked thirty miles
With a price so high, I
Can't afford to die!

Walked thirty miles...
Walked thirty miles....

I paid something frightening
Heavy metal blunder!
Now I'm racin' for the payments
And my credit has gone under!

Yeah darlin' that's the belt a-snappin'
To the world I'm a-losin' face
Fire all your loud pipes at once and
Explode in their face!

Well my true nature is mild
But I try, try to look wild
On the kind of bike I
Can't afford to ride...

Walked thirty miles...
Walked thirty miles...

What do Harley's and dogs have in common?

They both like to ride in the back of trucks and leave puddles where there not supposed to.

I had a sporty once, was the biggest piece of cr@p I have ever owed (and I currently have a Kia so....)

HaHa, what a riot. Gotta love salesman BS. Busas can eat V-rods for breakfast..!!
I HATE Harley salesmen, they are DORKS..!!
Oh yeah, and that thing about "Certified, INSPECTED" vehicles is a bunch of CRAP too..!!
They don't inspect anything. I've bought several used Harleys around here and I had to show THEM what the problems were.

What do Harley's and dogs have in common?

They both like to ride in the back of trucks and leave puddles where there not supposed to.

I had a sporty once, was the biggest piece of cr@p I have ever owed (and I currently have a Kia so....)

committed to memory lol

Back