The last ha ha.....

1300hemibusa

Registered
I got my home here in FL 11 years ago and felt after i moved in i got the shaft .. I had 4 homes in my life time and the first 3 where brand new with 0 problems .... This one i got 11 years ago was built in 81.. Weeks after i move in i'm told it needs a new roof ..Oh well 2700 bucks later i have a new roof ..Now 3 years later i need a new roof again .. But that's not the real problem .. This is a FL stilt home .. The home is setting on 15 wood stilts and guess what.... all 15 stilts are toast and need replacing .. So the cost was 94,000.00 bucks !!!!!Oh 94k later i have new stilts and most of the home had to be rebuilt to replace the stilts(new roof again) So now my home is just almost a brand new again ....I would love to get a hold of the guy i got the home from a ring his neck...BUT one thing keeps me from ringing his neck...I paid 116,500.00 11 years ago and i just got a cash offer for 500,000.00 !!! I guess i should give the guy a big kiss...I got the last laugh........Funny how things work out ...
smile.gif

Nice, for some uncanny reason the Steve Miller Band song come to mind, "Take The Money And Run"...

1031 exchange! 1031 exchange!

(Well, actually, you can't. But it's funny to an accountant at least!)

--Wag--

Back