HA HA HA. You have to be kidding.

Lyrikz

Registered
This has got to be a fuckin JOKE people. I get my rims back fromt eh chromers they look pretty good.. Edges seem ok.. One of the edges is a little rough lookin under the chrome.. NO biggie.. So i have my guy put EVERYTHING on the front and rear tire, he balances out the front and it looks PERFECT... well, he comes to the rear, sets it on the machine and spins it and it fuckin looks like an EGG.. i kid you not... You may think im exaggerating, but tonight in about 4 hours im going to have a small15 second clip of the rear on my bike and ill spin it and you will see.. IM pissed...

I know im not paying return shipping, but i want another chrome rim sent to me now. i Paid 70 bucks to get them to me overnight and i want that bitch sent overnight to them and returned to me overnight...Plus, i just had the new seals and bearings put in.. Whos gonna pay for the new bearings and seals because the chromers rim waas poop... I cant decide if i want to just dispute my credit card and get the money back for the rim and bearings or what.. im so pissed...

Please guide me O wise ones...

man that sucks.. i'm sure it's gonna be a pain in the ass... was it insured thru the shipping? UPS I guess.. I think they ensure automatically up to $500 bucks... maybe that will be who eats it.

sure hope it works out ok.

man that sucks.. i'm sure it's gonna be a pain in the ass... was it insured thru the shipping?  UPS I guess.. I think they ensure automatically up to $500 bucks... maybe that will be who eats it.  

sure hope it works out ok.
I called them... IM actually not gonna get a video of it because i want this thing shipped out tomorrow and im gonna take it BACK to the bike shop today... It was bad though.. REALLY fuckin bad...IM leaving the bearings in.. they said they can pull the seals and the bearings without fuckin em up.. they have a press unlike the actual DEALERSHIP. ahaha..I wont be to upset if the following happens.

1) they overnight it TO them and BACK to me...
2)The bearings dont get ruined and are reinstalled no cost to me..
3) i dont even mind paying for the tires to be removed or installed.. even though it sucks..

if they come thru with fixin' the problem they will definatly get a lot of good press I'm sure.. not many places are willing to fix their screw ups anymore ya know.

if they come thru with fixin' the problem they will definatly get a lot of good press I'm sure..  not many places are willing to fix their screw ups anymore ya know.
Yep, i chose sport chrome because of their reputation... we will see how it goes.. they are sending a call tag tomorrow...

I want to call them again and make sure they are sending the call tag...

This is the email i sent them.. Let me know what you guys think..

"""Jon, this is Del. I spoke with you earlier about the rim. I cant seem to load the video. I just got the camera. Either way you will see when you get the rim IMMEDIATLY that something isnt right. Slap it on your spinner machine and you will be as suprised as i am...
The box size is
10x 18x18 and 15lbs. Can you call the calltag on that. They need to pick it up at my work at
Del Emerson
306 116th ave SE
Bellevue WA 98004
Its a business.

Im assuming that this was a fed ex problem, i will be completely happy with this whole mess as long as i dont have to incur any BS expenses... I will be happy if

1)You have the package call tagged overnight shipping to you, and the new rim overnighted to me like i had paid for in the beggining.

2)I dont have to pay for costs of new bearings and new seals and the removal and installation, im hoping you guys can handle all that.

Im already assuming im going to have to eat the cost of having the tire removed and balanced. Every place here charges 20 bucks per rim for that..

Anyways, im excited to get these on and going. Im in one of the few bike clubs in washington. NOC Ryders. There is about 25 consistent riders and i know of 3 that are waiting on my rims before they send out theirs.. They want to see the quality...

Thanks for the quick response and hopefully we can get this handled quick since riding the bus sucks.

Thanks
Del"""

Jon....thats kinda like a toilet....isn't it ?

"Sport Bent Chrome"....is supposed 2 be good....they come hidely recomended....

thing is.....you probably didn't get YOUR rim back....you got someone else's.... shiddy way to do things....if you ask me .

hav a good 1.....RSD.

I thought most of those guys told ya if it was a exchange program .. as long as they've had yours you'd think it was yours ya know.

Jon....thats kinda like a toilet....isn't it ?

"Sport Bent Chrome"....is supposed 2 be good....they come hidely recomended....

thing is.....you probably didn't get YOUR rim back....you got someone else's....  shiddy way to do things....if you ask me .

hav a good 1.....RSD.
Hey, i got a video of the wobble rim...

Its alot worse in person.

Here is the front rim and a better pic of the rear.. Enjoy

Diyracing.com Domain Gone

That sucks, sorry to hear that. I am hoping that I do not have to endure any of that when I recieve my stuff back. Nice bike storage unit
biggrin.gif

That sucks, sorry to hear that.  I am hoping that I do not have to endure any of that when I recieve my stuff back.  Nice bike storage unit
biggrin.gif
More pics.

I showed the guy the video of th erim.. he thinks the bearings are in wrong.. ahaah.. You can actually SEEE the bend in the rim...

OUCH...
sad.gif
 Good luck
wink.gif
UPDATE.

Well, i talked to the chromers, showed them the rim on the video and he says its not the rim.. ahaha... thinks its the bearings.. you can SEEE the dent in teh rim.. i will keep you updated, hopefully this has a happy ending..
for all who send things in for chrome or polish .

CARVE YER FUGGIN NAME INTO YER PIECES SOMEWHERE.

Then you get your parts back . Even if they dont do the exchage program , you wont fall victim to one of the employee's setting up his buddy early with YOUR parts just cause he rides the same bike . All sorts of shid can happen .

hav a good 1...RSD.

Looks like someone used the wrong machine to break the bead on that rim....Sorry to hear about your troubles....I'm not sending my rims out there due to this.

PJ

Looks like someone used the wrong machine to break the bead on that rim....Sorry to hear about your troubles....I'm not sending my rims out there due to this.

PJ
Well, hold on.. dont ca ncel your order iwth them yet... Thids could of been a one time thing.. they just didnt check the rim... IN about 5 days i should have another rim.. we will see then... and how much extra it costs me..

Back