ha...will i fit?

thanks for the tips FAV! yeah i alsways learned to get off the gas at intersections and make sure that you make eye contact with the people on the other roads if they look as if they may pull out. How long did it take for you to get used to the busa off of a harley?

DO IT! DO IT NOW!
biggrin.gif

You'll need to be very careful with that much ass hanging over the rear. Any sudden acceleration and you will be prone to doing wheelies that can easily flip over 180 degrees.

You'll need to be very careful with that much ass hanging over the rear. Any sudden acceleration and you will be prone to doing wheelies that can easily flip over 180 degrees.
It would probably look like Kevin Keslers Avatar!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131767026 -->

would a swing arm extension help keep the bikes front down? like 4" or 6"? i like the look of the tire sticking out a little like that anyways and if it will help keep the front down then i am all of it...of course untill i want it to come up just a little...

Yes, Absolutely. Also lowering the bike will help a lot too. You can go down an inch in the front and rear and you'll be amazed at the difference.

Do It. The aftermarket can deal with any comfort issues that may arise. Bars, Seats, Pegs etc. But ride it a bit first. I had originally wanted to go to significantly higher bars based on sitting on the bike in the showroom but the dynamics are such that most of the ergos only make sense at 50+mph. If you ride around town or in traffic alot you will probably want higher bars, but on the freeway the weight is gone from your arms (mine anyway) and all is good! I did do the Buell pegs but that was jsut because my knees are shot . I am probaly going to a set of helibars soon just because of the traffic I have to ride in all the time.

Back