Kawasaki dealer

atticdog

Registered
I just went for a ride on my busa and stopped at a Kawasaki Dealer nearby in RI. The salesman came up to me and saw my busa and asked if i was ready to move up. I said there is no UP from where im at, He said sure there is and he pointed over to a new black zx10. Then he said Those are UP this year, much faster than your busa. I just laughed and said no thanx

you're too polite.. i woulda told him to bite me! kawi's are the 'pedestrian' of bikes, imho..
laugh.gif

Yes, initial #'s on the bike where very promising, but our mighty Hayabusa has remained # 1 for the sixth straight year.

Yeah I had a guy refer the the zx10 as the Busa Killer. I just laughed and said let's see the consistant numbers of day in day out Zx10 over Busa. NNNNNNNOoooooooottttttt!!!!!!!! I'll give it up the zx10 is the "quickest" bike on the market, but looks like the crown remains intact for another year.

It makes quickest bike because of the extra tall 1st gear,you can make over 100 before the limiters kick in.

You know what I think.......even if there is a faster bike out there one day, that has to be the stupidist appraoch a salesman could possibly use.
Salesman:
OK here comes a dude on a nice Busa, that he probably really likes....maybe loves.......lets insult the prick, and he'll probably buy a new bike from me.........what an idiot......You have more self control than me Adog.....I'd a told him to "piss off moron.....bring that pos out and I'll school ya.. retard"

And I even like the new 10's, but he sure couldn't sell one to me with that tude.

could of asked him to get someone that he thinks can ride to go up against ya just to shut him up

Should have just said well lets roll it outside you saddle up on the POS Ill get on my bike. Which is the number one bike in the world. And then Spanked his ass and stopped and said hand over the keys biotch.

Should have told him "Alright if that thing is a step -up from my Busa, bring it out and we'll race. If you beat me, I'll buy the damn thing, BUT, If I win you sell it to me for half-price and you pay the difference!!!" Then when he says no, you have proven to him that even he knows that the 10 isn't a STEP-UP from a busa or else he would STEP-UP to your challenge!!!!!

Yeah I had a guy refer the the zx10 as the Busa Killer.  I just laughed and said let's see the consistant numbers of day in day out Zx10 over Busa.  NNNNNNNOoooooooottttttt!!!!!!!!  I'll give it up the zx10 is the "quickest" bike on the market, but looks like the crown remains intact for another year.
from a 3rd gear roll on with 10s and R-1s, I pull 2 legnths on them till about 110 then they get a bike legnth on me till about 155 then I reel them in and pass them at about 170 and I keep cutting through the air like a knife while the flat nosed powerhouses cut the air like a brick, and thats on my 03 gixxer 1K, its all hype...

The Busa is the best all around bike period!

So the liter bikes are lighter and the power is getting close to the Busa but even then they just aren't good street bikes.

The bikes feel too floaty and light when you really start using all the power.

From the head shake coming out of corners.............to the wind trying to rip your head off over 150(wind protection sucks)............to the back pain from being uncomfortable on long rides............to the front end not staying down when you really want it to..........trying riding a passenger on one for an hour or more............the list goes on and on.

You can keep the liter bikes; they just aren't for me anymore. If I was still stunt'n and doing dumb stuff I would probably have one but that crap gets old quick!

Josh
cool.gif

Way to hold back on the salesman, I would have either died laughing at him if not hurt his feelings. Clearly someone hasn't told him about the Hayabusa!

Back