RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

As much poop as all u guys give me.... u guys ALLLLLL gang up like a bunch of women.... I got NO BACKUP... and without me here.... this place is a boring place to be.... U NEED ME here... careful what u wish for guys...

You are sadly mistaken if you think we need you here. This place got along just fine long before you arrived, and i promise you it will be just fine after you depart. We have seen folk just like you come and go, and the core of great people always remain. I for one think your bike is awesome and enjoy reading about it. That is the last of my interest in this thread and you though.

It must be something with that particular motorcycle or something. The previous owner Gbrett, acted just like you. Very odd. Im starting to wonder if you arent one and the same, just with a different user name.

You are sadly mistaken if you think we need you here. This place got along just fine long before you arrived, and i promise you it will be just fine after you depart. We have seen folk just like you come and go, and the core of great people always remain. I for one think your bike is awesome and enjoy reading about it. That is the last of my interest in this thread and you though.

It must be something with that particular motorcycle or something. The previous owner Gbrett, acted just like you. Very odd. Im starting to wonder if you arent one and the same, just with a different user name.
ok

not for nothing but when i was first having problems with the bike.. this is what you said to me "So stupid is as stupid does. Next time when ya buy a modified machine, listen to the owner and what he suggests. Chances are he know the machine, and didnt make the suggestion for chits and giggles."

I really love reading all this.......... I mean COME ON it’s hilarious.............. just good reading..... Inserrt something here that I have no knowledge on......now insert insult here.....any pics yet?

You nailed it! Well other than the good reading part, his stuff is hard as hell to read. Just one big run-on sentence with a bunch of ............. in between being defensive and insults, oh and misspellings.

You nailed it! Well other than the good reading part, his stuff is hard as hell to read. Just one big run-on sentence with a bunch of ............. in between being defensive and insults, oh and misspellings.
why are you here then? Not much to do in Vinton Louisiana? jesus…. that's got to be beautiful there...lol

you got the fastest bike. we're just being haters bro, it's lonely at the top!
I don't mind banter... but viper actually called me stupid and suggested it was my fault the bike was screwed up... which we now know WAS NOT the case.... it had a lot of issues... and im not a rich man... I work hard for my money and to me this was a big purchase and I wanted to tell the truth about this bike and how wonderful frank was to me and how great he got it to run... end of story..... powerhouse was great to me.... and to all my haters.... :moon: STAY SLOW

1529067617844.png

all u would have to do is use the drag pegs... sit back and hold it on the peg... its wayyy stretched out.. so its gonna be a big wheelie.

I would think it that it has so much power, that you could just nail it, and easily balance it with the throttle.
You should try a few once you get used to it.
Nothing too high to start with.

I'de like to think so, lol.

I have always wondered how easy it would be to control a turbo on a wheelie.
I assume it all depends on how hard the power comes on, and at what rpm.

Well depends on a balance wheelie or a power wheelie. If you can balance the bike in the lower rpms, probably much like any bike. Of course there is the stretch, which would push the balance point pretty high I imagine.

PS: Oops typed this an hour ago!

Well depends on a balance wheelie or a power wheelie. If you can balance the bike in the lower rpms, probably much like any bike. Of course there is the stretch, which would push the balance point pretty high I imagine.

PS: Oops typed this an hour ago!

Yeah, that's what I think.
I have only cruised a couple stretched bikes, but if you get them it the right spot, they'll bite and lift.
With turbo power, I would expect to be able to bob the front wheel up and down a foot or 2 under throttle. But, I can't really say having never ridden one.

Back