RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

well.. in NY we call them small towns.. but still lots of people and bikes and excitement going down.... lambos/Ferraris/gtrs/several ford gts the supercar ford gts….. and old musclecars too.... its a unique place... I really like it
Here in Iowa we have real small towns lol. I grew up in a school that shared 5 towns and was 28 in my graduating class. Home town populations of 700. Moved up to a town of 1500 and hate it. Couldn’t imagine a real city DesMoines is smaller than most suburbs of a real city.

I live 12 miles either way from a larger city (both have ~20K population) if I needed wal-mart or box stores or can go 30 miles either way for larger cities (75k - 120k pop) if needed/wanted. For the most part I have no reason to go any where as we have most anything needed close by. Living right outside the city limits has it's benefits, like more land which allows me to have my shop since restrictions in my subdivision is lax. Also no issues with burning stuff or bonfires, which I'm thankful for with all the dang Amazon boxes. Calcasieu parish has about 200K people and who knows how many big and small cities/towns in it.

bike sat in storage for almost 2 weeks... it started the first try... ran great... its home now.. but i have to go get my car... cant believe how great this battery works.... lol... the bike really is a great reliable machine.... PS.. its 100 degrees here almost, and I sat in traffic and the bike never required the second fan to be switched on.... SUCCESS!!!! Only thing it needs now is a passenger seat... and figure out where to put the powerhouse sticker..

Last edited:
HERE COME THE PICS>>>> I DID MY BEST

FIIIIIRRRSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT.JPG

under that giant rcc clutch cover is a Multistage engine driven lockup gen2 MTC clutch
and the fit and finish around the RCC Mechanical scavenge pump is amazing... frank is unbelievable with the details... also the hot side of turbo and the header and the dump pipe is ceramic coated.... also a shout out to Jay at PH.... great job

PICT0041.JPG

Last edited:
Back