Rcc turbo kits on sale at powerhouse!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Starting tomorrow, December 1, POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES will be offering RCC Turbo Kits for $100 off the list price, PLUS FREE SHIPPING in the continental United States, and we will even throw in an RCC T-shirt! You can save about $200, and get one of the best turbo systems available today. Every kit, from a Stage One, right on up to any of the Ultra kits can be yours at the sale price for a limited time. This deal will only be available only through POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLES. Contact us directly to obtain this sale price. This promotion won't last forever - now is the time to put something under the tree for yourself . . . after all, you deserve it.:beerchug:

rcctshirts.jpg

100billcoupon3.jpg

$100 off is nice, but quite frankly in this economy I'd like to see them for $1,000 off.

P.

$100 off is nice, but quite frankly in this economy I'd like to see them for $1,000 off.

P.

Believe me, if we could we would, but you are not going to find these kits discounted anywhere, and nobody is going to ship them for free, which is worth 80-100 bucks, depending on where you live . . .

How long are you planning on running this special... I have been considering purchasing after the new year, like the first or second week of january maybe (after christmas expenses and new years expenses were done)...

Just curious, thanks...

How long are you planning on running this special... I have been considering purchasing after the new year, like the first or second week of january maybe (after christmas expenses and new years expenses were done)...

Just curious, thanks...

At this time we are planning on running this until the end of the year. If you put a deposit down during this time, we will honor the sale price through January. . .

I am still waiting for shirt sizes for some who have ordered . . . please pm, email or call me at the shop . . . thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!:santa:

Back