RCC SUPER ULTRA FINISHED

the PASSENGERS get charged too? impossible.

Lol, outside of work, and here...do you live under a rock??
Do you not watch any news?
States and cops nationwide have cracked down hard on street racing.
Those stupid fast and furious movies made legions of idiots into "racers", and have caused many fatalities.
I'm not arguing your city and area, but try that in Va, or Fl...see where that gets you.

no way man.. at the most anyone is gonna get... if they are caught in the act... vehicular manslaughter..... and that's if someone is a repeat dangerous driver and they are under the influence..... AND THEY are caught.....

no way man.. at the most anyone is gonna get... if they are caught in the act... vehicular manslaughter..... and that's if someone is a repeat dangerous driver and they are under the influence..... AND THEY are caught.....

...in your state

Come ON guys, you HAVE to realize who’s TALKING here. He’s GOT TO BE the smartest BOY in the WORLD. In all HIS years he’s learned EVERYTHING there is to know and EVERYONE else is just STOOPID. I MEAN that’s WHY he’s HERE! The REST of us JUST don’t HAVE A CLUE. Listen CLOSELY boys AND GURLS, the forum’s long time SAGE and ALL KNOWING sooth sayer HAS SPOKEN. HIS years and YEARS of LIFE experience NOT TO mention the many HOURS he HAS RIDING his bike THAT NONE OF US HAVE, will BENEFIT us ALL if we would JUST LISTEN to him.

Come ON guys, you HAVE to realize who’s TALKING here. He’s GOT TO BE the smartest BOY in the WORLD. In all HIS years he’s learned EVERYTHING there is to know and EVERYONE else is just STOOPID. I MEAN that’s WHY he’s HERE! The REST of us JUST don’t HAVE A CLUE. Listen CLOSELY boys AND GURLS, the forum’s long time SAGE and ALL KNOWING sooth sayer HAS SPOKEN. HIS years and YEARS of LIFE experience NOT TO mention the many HOURS he HAS RIDING his bike THAT NONE OF US HAVE, will BENEFIT us ALL if we would JUST LISTEN to him.
did u find ure cat yet? u should be the LAST one making fun of anyone.... pussycat... we were having a debate and u had to come and insult someone... I private messaged u... if u wanna insult me.. do it there..... pussycat

HaHAhaHAhaHA! :bowdown:

I really love reading all this.......... I mean COME ON it’s hilarious.............. just good reading..... Inserrt something here that I have no knowledge on......now insert insult here.....any pics yet?
don't u have a motorcycle to spray paint or something better to do.

Back