Rank your favorite exhaust and post a picture!

Yosh on my 2001 Busa

Planning to get Taylormade Exhaust for the up Coming GSXR1000.

100_0152.jpg

Suzuki-gsx-06-close.jpg

Suzuki-gsx-750-th3.jpg

Last edited:
when we speak about exhausts we speak about akrapovic. They are the best, with an amazing distribution of power, very light and is a MUST for any guy who respects his hayabusa:laugh:yoshi are not bad, but will never reach the beauty and the quality of the akro

case closed:cheerleader:

My Brocks Alien Head came with the bike but I can tell you that I would have gone for it anyway. Awesome sound, great looks and outstanding customer service from Brocks, even for me (not being the original purchaser). Full system came with a map for the power commander too. I can't post a picture from my mobile device but will add one later if you want.

Remember you are having to buy TWO mufflers with the dual systems so the price is going to be more. If you want a dual setup I'd recommend the NEW Brock's dual...

BP-CT-Dual_650.jpg

If you don't care about power or racing then it's all about LOOKS! Whichever look you like the best go with. :thumbsup:

However, if you are going to spend the money you may as well drop some weight AND pick up power while you are at it. I dropped 35lbs. by going to the Brock system over stock. The factory mufflers are 15lbs. each and the header is 13lbs. The entire Alien Head exhaust is only 8lbs. TOTAL!

LINK: </title></head><body><html><head><meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 6.0"><meta name="ProgId" content="FrontPage.Editor.Document"><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"><title>

man :please: one day i can have pipes like yours best looking pipes i have seen for the busa :beerchug:

Back