Exhaust Help...TiForce or Akrapovic???

Ti force and Tsukigi both are excellent pipes. Excellent quality,tremendous power but Ti-Force is a little more expensive.

Call me I have a killer deal going on for the Tsukigi Cannon System. This system puts out some serious power. 301-473-9191 :beerchug:

Does it need a PC3 re-map or is it good to go?

Jza

I've read Ti Force can be better for BIG CC Busa mills (due to larger then tapered) head tubes. Ti Force builds an incredible pipe for many inline 4's (esp gsxr 1k's).

I think both Ti and Ak focus on top end performance - but I'm NO engine builder. Both pipe are darn near works of art due to the workmanship.

I like the looks of the current models of Ak cans over the Ti end can. I always prefer one end can over two due to weight!

I have considered (and decided against for now) of replacing my Yosh acquired on a used gen II purchase with the Ak because I think they are incredible. I also 'think' the Yosh probably performs just as well or better in the midrange and gives up very little on top - so I'm trying to be happy with it given my finance's. I like midrange too! That Ak is sexy though!

Keep us posted on your decision. Both are incredible PIPES!

Last edited:
I've read Ti Force can be better for BIG CC Busa mills (due to larger then tapered) head tubes. Ti Force builds an incredible pipe for many inline 4's (esp gsxr 1k's).

I think both Ti and Ak focus on top end performance - but I'm NO engine builder. Both pipe are darn near works of art due to the workmanship.

I like the looks of the current models of Ak cans over the Ti end can. I always prefer one end can over two due to weight!

I have considered (and decided against for now) of replacing my Yosh acquired on a used gen II purchase with the Ak because I think they are incredible. I also 'think' the Yosh probably performs just as well or better in the midrange and gives up very little on top - so I'm trying to be happy with it given my finance's. I like midrange too! That Ak is sexy though!

Keep us posted on your decision. Both are incredible PIPES!

Has anyone heard that Ti Force went out of business? My guy in Japan said they shut down the 20th of December but I cant confirm that.

I would of bought a Arka if it was availible at the time I bought my 08. I went with a Yoshi r-77 instead. I am pretty happy with the weight reduction and the sound of the pipe! Power isnt bad either!

Back