Exhaust Help...TiForce or Akrapovic???

War Bird 13

Registered
Help!!!...Looking to put a new exhaust on my 08 Busa...peviously owned an 05 CBR 1000RR and had an Akrapovic system on it...along with some other mods i had i could run with the Big Dogs to about 170 which is where i started to see them ride off... and it sounded and looked awesome...was thinking of putting the Akrapovic 4-2-1 Racing Open System on my Busa..their site advertises on a SuperFlow Cycle Dyno a stock rear wheel baseline of 179.5 HP at 9300...and 188.8 HP at 10,370 with the exhaust i mentioned (Racing Open System 4-2-1)...have no price info on this exhaust and if anyone does please let me know...as for the TiForce i am hearing it is the best???...and i know NOTHING about it at all...Price???...specs???...performance???...can someone pleae help....thanks

:whistle:

I don't know a lot about the Akrapovic, but I have an Orient Express Sumo full titanium (made by Ti Force) and I love it. Great quality, went on easily and fit well, and my contact (Jamie at Fuel Moto) that gave me my PCIII maps etc. said they found it was the best one that they found for power generation.
That may be different for an 08 but I love mine.

hey craig...the Tsukigi is nice...but want a carbon can....and i have a friend that has a Tsukigi...so i know what it sounds like....it is nice...thanks

Seems to me that Greg said the Tiforce system made gobs of power.. (4-2-2?)

Love my akrapovic.

blueblue 005sm.jpg

Get the TI full system with power commander III and TI map, then have someone tune it, very fast.

3004212272_1465b21742.jpg

2874922540_6e598f3d28.jpg

2883731802_f1f28fbc3d.jpg

Last edited:
I just put a full system on my 99 (tiforce) and it did not fit for ****. Did any of you guys have fitment problems. I really like this system but i do not want to start my bike in fear of melting my plastics.

I just put a full system on my 99 (tiforce) and it did not fit for ****. Did any of you guys have fitment problems. I really like this system but i do not want to start my bike in fear of melting my plastics.

Had no issues with mine, have 08 busa and put 2,000 miles with the ti dual full system.

Get the TI full system with power commander III and TI map, then have someone tune it, very fast.

2883731802_f1f28fbc3d.jpg
Nick, I have the same system as you do (same color bike also), what kind of numbers did it put down. Just installed my exhaust and haven't had it tuned yet.

both systems are very good. I prefer the Akra for the street because it's more focused on average area under the torque curve while TiForce is more focused on topend HP. Either way you can't go wrong. Most of the good systems are all within a few hp & ft-lbs.

Ti force and Tsukigi both are excellent pipes. Excellent quality,tremendous power but Ti-Force is a little more expensive.

Call me I have a killer deal going on for the Tsukigi Cannon System. This system puts out some serious power. 301-473-9191 :beerchug:

Back