Akrapovic VS Yosh R77 full systems

I am trying to decide between the Yosh R77 and the Akrapovic Racing FULL Exhaust System 4-2-1.

Seems the Akrapovic has a better and higher power curve then the Yosh?

Anyone running the Akrapovic Racing FULL Exhaust System 4-2-1 on a GEN2

Id go with the Akra system. They both make great power with a tune. Id give the Akra a slight edge.

Akra for sure...fit, finish, power...yosh isn't close to the same quality.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nothing at all wrong with the R77, but I'de go with the Akrapovic.
I'm going with the Akra full dual cf on mine soon, and the muffler is shorter and fatter on the Akra full single(black 11 is the full single). Neither pictured is my bike.

busa%20rear-side.jpg

5346478064_5a7f7cbfde.jpg

Yes I agree, I like the single short stubby can look on the Busa. Any idea how loud the Akr is compared to the Yosh R77

Where do I post for a sponsor here to give me the best price? Is there a certain section I post asking who will offer me the best deal on the system?

Thanks

Yes I agree, I like the single short stubby can look on the Busa. Any idea how loud the Akr is compared to the Yosh R77

Where do I post for a sponsor here to give me the best price? Is there a certain section I post asking who will offer me the best deal on the system?

Thanks

MotoMummy has the best prices I've seen on Akrapovic, 58 Cycles prices are good too.
Akrapovic and Yoshimura both have baffles/quiet inserts(most mufflers do)that will quiet them down 2 or 3 decibels.
Akrapovic is not a loud exhaust and neither is the R77, baffles or not.
If you want louder try Two Brothers, their Black series cf mufflers look really good.

I heard an Akra full system on a new R1, all I can say is AWESOME! Sounded like a true race bike. :bowdown:

MotoMummy has the best prices I've seen on Akrapovic, 58 Cycles prices are good too.
Akrapovic and Yoshimura both have baffles/quiet inserts(most mufflers do)that will quiet them down 2 or 3 decibels.
Akrapovic is not a loud exhaust and neither is the R77, baffles or not.
If you want louder try Two Brothers, their Black series cf mufflers look really good.

Motomummy good prices? 1399.00 :cookoo:

The best I have seen is $1112.39 to my door :cheerleader:

Unless a sponsor here wants to help a po boy with a motorcycle payment??

I have the R-55 and if I were to do it all over again I think I would go with the Akrapovic.
Beautiful sound and quality!

Motomummy good prices? 1399.00 :cookoo:

The best I have seen is $1112.39 to my door :cheerleader:

Unless a sponsor here wants to help a po boy with a motorcycle payment??
They've went up dramactically recently then. Them and 58 Cycle both had the full single cf for under 12 and the full dual for under 16.
11 shipped is a great deal!

Indysuperbikes.com

$1,068 Akra 4-2-1 race system
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the r77 slipons because I really don't like the look of the single can on a Busa and I couldn't buy a full dual system at that time. Were I looking at both Yoshi and Akra though, I'd go with Akra every time. I love their new shorter, stubby cans.

I buy all my stuff from MM Corey is good peoples :thumbsup: I like Akra but went with the R77, Dual exhaust is about as played out as Charlie Sheen's career :rofl:

Akrapovic is a better made product imo. It also sounds better and deeper as I had one on my GEN 1 which previously had a yosh. The Yosh brand name is like going out and buying a Tommy Hilfiger shirt.....it use to be the **** before everybody got them and the market was created and people started producing better products

:beerchug: Thanks for your advice and opinions on the exhaust. I guess no sponsors jump in with there prices? Or maybe I need to post in another thread?

Post directly on sponsors sections or put (ATTENTION SPONSORS) in the Heading when creating a thread. They will most likely chime in within a few minutes.

I HAD THE R-77 CARBON DUALS... NOW I JUST BROUGHT THE FULL DUAL TI-FORCE.... THE BEST SOUND EVER! GO WITH TI-FORCE FOR SOUND & PERFORMANCE!! :thumbsup:

Back