Exhaust Decision Needed

OK I have to bite the bullet some time. Any site sponsor give discounts or deals to board members...or heck anyone have the best priced place to buy?
Call me I will give you the H.org discount but you must state your screen name when calling...503-663-3278
would this deal be transferable to me as well?
cool.gif

I have the Yosh R77 full carbon and would highly recomend it! Carbon just has that bling factor!
As you know a PC is not required(I didn't get one)and the performance gains are very noticeable and from what I've read, it could be slightly better if down the road I decide to get one.
The sound to me is pure perfection. Just the way I wanted the pipe to sound. I took the removeable silencer tip out and that gave it just the extra bark I was looking for. But it's nice to have the choice of two db levels.
Last, I did the install myself and I'll bet if you put aside an afternoon and take your time you can do it yourself too.
Hope this sticks to the point and answers some of your questions.

I have the Yosh R77 full carbon and would highly recomend it! Carbon just has that bling factor!
As you know a PC is not required(I didn't get one)and the performance gains are very noticeable and from what I've read, it could be slightly better if down the road I decide to get one.
The sound to me is pure perfection. Just the way I wanted the pipe to sound. I took the removeable silencer tip out and that gave it just the extra bark I was looking for. But it's nice to have the choice of two db levels.
Last, I did the install myself and I'll bet if you put aside an afternoon and take your time you can do it yourself too.
Hope this sticks to the point and answers some of your questions.
+10
thumb_up.gif

You may want to have a peek at the M4 exhaust as well. I have one on my 08 and very pleased. Got an additional 7 ponies, sounds great and lost 30+ pounds.

Back