Black Widow Exhaust

busafan08

Registered
Searched but no luck I have been thinking about a 4 into 1 full system lately :D and found a company called black widow exhausts made in the UK its a full stainless steel unit with a 2 year warranty on Ebay for my gen 2 for about $700 shipped to Australia which is very cheap compared to the Akrapovic and Brocks which I was pretty keen on however both would cost roughly about $2000 each here so this is the usual question I guess has anyone heard or tried this brand before on a busa Also wondering is the Akrapovic and Brocks systems are really worth the extra money ? :thumbsup:

Searched but no luck I have been thinking about a 4 into 1 full system lately :D and found a company called black widow exhausts made in the UK its a full stainless steel unit with a 2 year warranty on Ebay for my gen 2 for about $700 shipped to Australia which is very cheap compared to the Akrapovic and Brocks which I was pretty keen on however both would cost roughly about $2000 each here so this is the usual question I guess has anyone heard or tried this brand before on a busa Also wondering is the Akrapovic and Brocks systems are really worth the extra money ? :thumbsup:
Brock's ti-winder gave me 7 HP to the rear wheel!!!!

Seen a few bikes with black widows on ,quality looks ok,I have recently put on a British made aftermarket exhaust from a road race firm called 'A16 exhausts'.Sounds good and quality is good,go online and have a look but order by phone as he will give you a better deal

Brocks and Akropovic both make great exhausts.
High quality, and good hp/trq gains.
You won't go wrong with buying either.

Black widow has stopped production of the Hayabusa header , but last time I looked 3 weeks ago still had some on clearance . Shipping to usa was the hit @ 80 bucks about .

Back