Black Widow Exhaust

Has anyone tried them or heard of them?
I want to go with Coffman dual slipons but don't know what header I want to do.
http://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk...015-4-2-downpipes-collector-de-cat-1770-p.asp
Has anyone tried them or heard of them?
I want to go with Coffman dual slipons but don't know what header I want to do.
http://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk...015-4-2-downpipes-collector-de-cat-1770-p.asp
I bought the black widow with cf a few weeks ago to my 2008, the workmanship quality is very good, welds are outstanding. Experienced no problems with install, good fit up, all stainless steel headers. No adjustments required to Ecu or pc, it's approximately 15 lbs, paid $517 to Hawaii, free shipping (delivered within a week) free flowing power, can feel difference, did not do or will do a dyno tune. Ok, the negative, the exhaust sound isn't exactly what I wanted, although it sounds way better than stock (had the yoshimura r77 duals), not like the Yoshimura full exhaust that has a real deep throat & loping sound but higher price, also, the customer service response time is a couple to few days, sometimes none response (via emails). Also, if ordered, you will need to buy your own gaskets, the ones shipped, do not fit. If your not looking for that deep throat or loping sound, like I am, it's a great buy & recommended.

IMG_2180.JPG

I was the one who asked about it here a while ago a full system is just over $700 dollars shipped AUD pretty cheap but was not sure on the quality thanks for the feedback fxrsyd

Fxrsyd, thank you for the input. I do want deep and loud, but not deafening loud. I do want the Coffmans because I like the short low profile look. Can anyone recommend a header option?

Just fitted a black widow header. It's a bit lighter than stock as its decatted. As fxrsyd said, the gasket's it ships with are useless so get some OEM ones.

The fit is spot on (Gen2) and everything lines up as it should. There is a bit of a noise increase but not enough to worry your neighbours unless you warm the bike up at 9000rpm.

Do you mean to say that you don't warm your bike up at 9000 rpm? I thought that was the way your supposed to do it at 4 A.M. when you leave for work. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Zee
Unfortunately I like my neighbours .... Had an old DR600 once, and I used to push it to the end of the road before starting it as it was loud as hell. Same with the TL1000R I had ... Far too loud to run up in the driveway used to set car alarms off.

But now and then I had to do this:

Back