Best Exhaust Sound Ever!!!!!!!

haya4life

Registered
OK I was pretty excited about a single Cannon, but this sound is Glorious!

Greg, do you sell this setup? How much power am I really losing by using OEM headers and two Cannon Slipons. The single doesn't sound like this does it? Is there any other brand that sounds like this or better?

I hear a two tone sound like a 700 HP Saleen Mustang! Oh Baby!

I think I just soiled my underwear :please: Oh please say someone has this and Greg you can get it in for like under $800 for both pipes.

Listen to the last part of the video when he takes off down the street. :cheerleader:

- ?? ? Hayabusa Tsukigi racing Exhaust sound[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the Tsukigi 4-2-1 cannon system from Greg and I must say it is the best sounding exhaust I personally believe on the market today if you like loud. The exhaust sounds amazing but when riding with my buddys they always grip about not being able to hear their own bikes lol. But I guess if they were quick enough the could try to ride in front of me :whistle:

:beerchug:

DSCF1116.jpg

DSCF1117-1.jpg

DSCF1118-1.jpg

On the power of slip-ons vs. 4-2-1, I don't have a guess..never tested them same day same bike.

Do they make a header that will fit the duals? I have the single canon with an incredible sound, but dual looks great. Very balanced look.

Back