Rank your favorite exhaust and post a picture!

I heard this system isn't much louder then the stock correct? Not bashing you but im in the crisis of picking up a full system and as far as for looks you have one of the nicest set-up for a 09 silver. I was leaning towards the full tsukigi, or brocks alienhead, BUT it doesn't compare to looks with the yoshi. I want a all around system meaning good on performance, good on looks, and good on sound. I dont want a plus 1 on this and negative on this. please let me know.

Im in the same boat as you. I think ive finalized my choice to the CT exhaust. Looks good, and also provides a nice sound which is louder then the yoshi, but quieter then the shortmeg and alien head.

While the r-77 doesn't have ear splitting, raspy volume, it is a lot louder than stock.

I guess i just have to hear it in real life, youtube dont do justice. I figured it at least be alot or worst comes to worst alot louder at wot or cruising, i myself am not sure if i want it to be crazy loud when at idle.

I don't take her to the track,........................I just like the way it looks.

044.jpg

Last edited:
So since this thread kinda died... I'll revive it with a question....

Who has the best price YTD for a Yoshi 4-2-1 CF system like Brokenchickenleg? Sold my bike and picking up a 09 next weekend and need to start order stuff!

Jpowell490,that is the CT single Made by Brock Davidson.It sounds good,not as rowdy as my Mega Phone.Try You Tube as I believe there are some soundbytes for this pipe.:beerchug:

Yoshimura TRS full system for me. Lov this exhaust and the best part, when I had the first service done , my wife had ordered it for my birthday as a surprise so when I picked it up.............. there it was!

Picture 011.jpg

Just picked up my charcoal/silver 09 Saturday and already have a 6" swingarm and stock widened rim for a 240 on the way (both rims will be black and the rear one having a polished lip). I'm fixing to order a Yoshi 4-2-1 R-77 exhaust and can't decide between full carbon can or a titanium can with carbon tip. I've had experiences with carbon fiber pieces turning yellowish over time. Is there any worry with CF on an exhaust ever turning yellowish?

Any opinions on what would look better on my bike?

SNC17457.jpg

SNC17450.jpg

Last edited:
YESSS best color ever! i got the brocks Alienhead, to me that will and forever will be the best exhaust ever. just my 2 cents

For a loud dang exhaust that has mean mean grumble (Maximum compliments from outsiders)-Tsukigi Canon

For a more civil exhaust note and that "full" can look-Brocks CT (Look for new short version-More grumble but not alien head loud.

I like my M4, I just have not seen another one like it.
It not loud , It just sounds good, but then again I just came off a GSXR 1000 with a D&D pipe,,
Mike
VacationAug09127.jpg

this is my k8 with 800mls on it ,

with a set of the new Laser stealth full carbon slip on mufflers and a few other goodies !!

evotech mirror block offs
fender eliminator
pazzo handles short black
cnc machined ignitition cover black
puig smoke race screen

to do list :
black wheels
rearsets black
headjob

:thumbsup:

greetz rico

rotterdam ,holland

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01183.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

this is my k8 with 800mls on it ,

with a set of the new Laser stealth full carbon slip on mufflers and a few other goodies !!

evotech mirror block offs
fender eliminator
pazzo handles short black
cnc machined ignitition cover black
puig smoke race screen

to do list :
black wheels
rearsets black
headjob

:thumbsup:

greetz rico

rotterdam ,holland

I've gotta similar list in a different order :whistle:

yo jefro ,

i read your story ,that's a hole other level man!! ...stage 2 kit and all !!

ride hard !!

Back