Best Exhaust Sound Ever!!!!!!!

i dont like the Brocks.. to me it has no flow to it looks like a broken tree limb sticking out that someone chromed..Now the Tsukigi has lines to it that flowwwww with the bike..jm2c and my opinion.. plus i love my Tsukigi:thumbsup:

i dont like the Brocks.. to me it has no flow to it looks like a broken tree limb sticking out that someone chromed..Now the Tsukigi has lines to it that flowwwww with the bike..jm2c and my opinion.. plus i love my Tsukigi:thumbsup:

I was about to say what the heck, then I realized you were speaking of looks.

I love my tsukigi cannon..
001-3.jpg

Hey GREG..what the odds that you have 2 of those slip on cans in house. MAYBE??? after we check my dyno tomorrow...I pull both my short HMF off and slide on these slip ons to see what diff HP they make over the HMFs with my 4-2 tru dual set up. Is thats possible....if you have time?

It will be interesting to see if any diff just from the cans...before I go for one of these full systems and do a :whistle: new but sim set up.

The Vance and Hines dual header system is now out. I don't have any slip-ons in stock. My guess is lesser flowing mufflers would make more power on your specific application more back pressure with those shorties. I would like to cool your airbox with C02 for a test though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Vance & Hines is working on it.

Hey Greg, You might want to check with Vance & Hines as another performance shop(not a sponsor) just e-mailed me a sales flyer that says they have it in stock. :beerchug:

Damn, ya beat me :(

Hey Greg, You might want to check with Vance & Hines as another performance shop(not a sponsor) just e-mailed me a sales flyer that says they have it in stock. :beerchug:

Damn, ya beat me :(
If anyone wants to test that set-up with a set of dual Tsukigi Cannons or any other big exit 61 MM or better slip-on...LMK will discount the custom tune by $100.00

The Vance and Hines dual header system is now out. I don't have any slip-ons in stock. My guess is lesser flowing mufflers would make more power on your specific application more back pressure with those shorties. I would like to cool your airbox with C02 for a test though. :thumbsup:

So you think Im seeing more HP with the HMF shorties than I would with a sim set up of dual Tsukigi????
Cooling the airbox with Co2? Never heard of that...we'll talk.

So you think Im seeing more HP with the HMF shorties than I would with a sim set up of dual Tsukigi????
Cooling the airbox with Co2? Never heard of that...we'll talk.
Just the exterior of the air box, unless I can find dry ice before tomorrow...I was saying your shorties are so short you have very little back pressure may see more power with longer mid pipes

Back