R1 Steve was hit today and left for dead

Says the van is registered in Greeley...want some of us Busa guys from Denver go up there and beat someones ass?

BTW...prayers said, best wishes for a quick and speedy recovery.

-SN

Wonderful news Kevin! Looks like he's going to pull through this. Wow, what a rollercoaster for his friends and family...we're all thinking about him...

Picking this up a little late but I'm glad he's going to recover. SoCal prayers still going out.

As far as the little, freakin' cowards in the van...all the cops need to do is catch one of 'em. He'll rat the others out. How a person can't stop after that no matter what the personal outcome is beyond my comprehension.

I realize that I'm late Kev, but it's never too late for more prayers. Sorry to hear about your friend.

On a totally different note: Kev, do you remember me asking you about my aunt's funeral home in Lakeland?
rock.gif
Anyway she passed away on Christmas morning from a brain tumor. Her name was Felma Oldham and she and her family owned the Oldham Funeral Home in Lakeland, Fl. This was my dad's sister and one of the most adored people you could ever want to be around. Anyway, I was going to give you a buzz if I was able to come down for the funeral, but being as that I've banked my remaining vacation for next year, and the fact that someone else has taken it already, leaves me in a 'coverage' situation for the New Year's weekend. Fugged up part is that I will be working through my birthday next week (Jan. 5th). Didn't mean to hijack your thread and I will just accept any prayers sent out without reply. Thanx again you guys.

Brian

man, it sounded like he was doing better?...

I hope to hear better news soon.

Sorry to hear that Kev. BA, sorry to hear about your grandmother. Let us know what we can do to help.

Kevin, Sending a few extra prayers after seeing your last post. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.....Dave

Things turned bad the other day, his heart stopped twice and he had to be put on a ventalator to breath. I'll keep you updated and as soon as something good happens you'll be the frist to know.

Kevin

sad.gif
...doublin' up on the prayers here~
Keep up the good fight, Steve, you can beat this brother!!

sad.gif
Steve's mom just called. She went to visit him today and the doctors started giving her bad news, even talking about organ donations. He's not dead yet, let's keep praying.

Sorry to hear about this turn Kev. I will keep him in my prayers.

sad.gif
 Steve's mom just called. She went to visit him today and the doctors started giving her bad news, even talking about organ donations. He's not dead yet, let's keep praying.
At this point anything said just doesn't properly convey the concern and the sadness - "I am so sorry" and "we all hope for the best" just doesn't cut it.  Kevin, please let us (and CWB) know how this progresses and how we can properly show our concern for a fellow rider.

I just got word, no brain activity. The decision to pull life support will be made tomorrow.
sad.gif

Back