R.I.P. 05 busa

Sorry for your wreck; hope you heal quickly!

sad.gif

Hope you recover from the surgery quickly! the bike can be replaced. Keep us updated!

thanks for the update. sounds like a painful few months but nevertheless survivable. good luck dennis.
smile.gif

Ok, medical update... this is Catherine (the wife) posting for Dennis.  We went to the hospital today.  After 6 endless hours we found out that Dennis broke his Humorous (ball part of the shoulder bone).  The piece that broke off was separated 8mm from the shoulder, so he's going in for surgery on Wednesday.  He'll be out of commission for a while, but he'll be back to riding his future new Busa in no time.  

...Other than that, they're keeping an eye on his knee because they think he might have a few torn tendons in there, but they're mainly focused on his shoulder right now.  So, broken shoulder, wrenched knee, and barbed wire cuts all over.  Pretty good considering.

Dennis will be posting some pics later tonight, but I thought I'd let you all know his status.
Thanks for the update. I don't know if my wife would be casually talking about a future Busa if I did that. I'd get one, I just don't think she'd be so open to the idea. Dennis is truely a luck man.

Ok, medical update... this is Catherine (the wife) posting for Dennis.  We went to the hospital today.  After 6 endless hours we found out that Dennis broke his Humorous (ball part of the shoulder bone).  The piece that broke off was separated 8mm from the shoulder, so he's going in for surgery on Wednesday.  He'll be out of commission for a while, but he'll be back to riding his future new Busa in no time.  

...Other than that, they're keeping an eye on his knee because they think he might have a few torn tendons in there, but they're mainly focused on his shoulder right now.  So, broken shoulder, wrenched knee, and barbed wire cuts all over.  Pretty good considering.

Dennis will be posting some pics later tonight, but I thought I'd let you all know his status.
Good grief!!! I'm so sorry to hear about this Dennis...

Just heal fast and do what the doctors say...good thoughts heading your way...I'm so glad you weren't hurt worse...

Thanks Catherine, for the update...hang in there...

OUCH!!! Glad you're still alive to talk about it. But get to a Doctor ASAP!!! You're life depends on it. You never know if you sustained any internal injuries until you get a CT Scan and/or MRI done. If it's getting worse, it's a sign something could be wrong (or your body is just getting sore).

EDIT: Glad to hear he got looked at. Those are some bad injuries but he should be fine. Some TLC and he'll be his normal self in no time. Thanks for the update.

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130866809 -->

Doh! Not the assasin helmet!  oh and glad u r gonna be ok too...
wink.gif
No really I have heard of decapitations from wire fences, this coulda been aweful. :0

What kinda gear did u have on besides the helmet?  I've been down to Nogalis but it's been a while. I may be down there in Feb I'll give ya a shout maybe the new busie will arrive by then.  Hang in Bro. - K  
thumbs-up.gif

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130912851 -->

Back