R.I.P. 05 busa

be well bro! sorry about the loss, but atleast you are still alive. you can replace the "bus" now drag that azz to the doc's office.
rock.gif

Like everyone has said, get yourself checked out, sucks about the Busa but as long as youre here to tell about... Heal up and get well soon Bro
wink.gif

DAM!...to fall down is no fun, but a 80mph highside? Dude, that sucks.

GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT!

Get better soon man.:(

Sorry to hear about that! Like the rest have said, get yourself checked out so you can be back up ridin' sooner.

THAT'S TOO BAD... HOPE YOU HAD GOOD GEAR ON.

YET ANOTHER REASON TO TAKE SPEED TO THE TRACK NOT THE STREET.

GET WELL SOON.

Ok, medical update... this is Catherine (the wife) posting for Dennis. We went to the hospital today. After 6 endless hours we found out that Dennis broke his Humorous (ball part of the shoulder bone). The piece that broke off was separated 8mm from the shoulder, so he's going in for surgery on Wednesday. He'll be out of commission for a while, but he'll be back to riding his future new Busa in no time.

...Other than that, they're keeping an eye on his knee because they think he might have a few torn tendons in there, but they're mainly focused on his shoulder right now. So, broken shoulder, wrenched knee, and barbed wire cuts all over. Pretty good considering.

Dennis will be posting some pics later tonight, but I thought I'd let you all know his status.

Thanks for the update, Catherine....we apreciate it! Please let him know we're pullin for him...
biggrin.gif

I hate hearing this stories........Glad your OK....Considering!
Get well and do what the Doctors say......and the Nurses too!
Catherine ..... Thank You for the update and take care of him.
If he gets all Cranky with you in days to come.
Just tell him you know how to POST here and you will tell.
biggrin.gif

Please keep us Update .....You have our support!

Back