R.I.P. 05 busa

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
well we went out for our sunday ride today, as usual

went down to a border town in arizona called nogalas, then on to a small town called arivoca, to get there it is about 25 miles of twisties.

well im not feeling well so ill make it short. i came around a corner and hit an off camber part of the corner and started to drift to the shoulder, when i knew i wasnt gonna stay on the road i stood it upright and tried to slow it down before i hit the gravel. when the gravel made me fishtail i pulled the clutch in the hopes of coasting it out to a stop.......

no luck, i highsided at about 80-90 and was thrown clear of the Busa(rip) but only to be thrown into a barbed wire fence. where i hit an upright pole and took out the fence. i havnt been to the doc yet but its getting bad so ill be going in tomorrow morning. most of my damage is all from the fence.

I'll post pics of the Busa and myself later.

My friend Big Mike was also forced off the road because off all the people standing in the road after I went down. Sorry Mike. don't worry we'll get it fixed. Thanks for all the help you're a brother as usual.

-Dennis

Dennis -
Get yourself looked at! Sucks that the bike is trashed, but you gotta take care of number 1 bro! Sounds like a rough ride, but it is good that you can write about it....
Get healthy, then tell us all about it!

dayum, dood.....OUCH! Rest up and take care of yourself...we'll catch up more tomorrow if you're feelin alright.

Glad it wasn't worse.

no luck, i highsided at about 80-90 and was thrown clear of the Busa(rip) but only to be thrown into a barbed wire fence. where i hit an upright pole and took out the fence. i havnt been to the doc yet but its getting bad so ill be going in tomorrow morning. most of my damage is all from the fence.
wow.gif
wow...80 to 90 huh??? maybe one day ill be able to go this fast around a corner...crazy...i can only pull this off on them nice long sweepers...please tell me this was on a sweeper turn...but anyways..have yourself looked at and may the busa be in busa heaven...
smile.gif

Sorry to hear. Injuries generally don't get better by themselves.
Hope you get better soon.

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Sounds like it could have been much worse. Ebay and the board are a godsend for parts to get you ride back up to par.
Heal up fast.
Chris

Glad you're still with us
wink.gif

Hope your doctor visit goes well. Take care of yourself...the Busa can always be replaced.

Not sure how sharp that corner was but ive had my moments like that too..its not easy to coax the Busa into changing plans mid corner in an emergency situation. One of the main reasons I got a liter bike is because they allow alot more freeplay and room for error in those type is scenarios.

Agree with others , go get yourself checked out asap your health is way more valuable than your bike!

Thrown into a barbed wire fence, man get to the hospital asap because I can only imagine the pain you are in. You have got to get looked at and taken care of first.

Back