Question on my busa.

Well folks she sold for $3,000 without exhaust, or PCIIIusb.

Thanks again folks.
smile.gif

Well folks, honestly thanks for the kind words and advice.

I sold the salvage of the bike for $3000 and with a bit of money I had saved up for mods on the bike, and a bit of a
leftover from a paycheck...
So, I brought a 2003 busa with 23k mile on it, home with me.
biggrin.gif

I was able to keep my Renagade Dual Highmount, and install that on the new bike.  Man she rides great.
beerchug.gif

Img_0489.jpg

Img_0490.jpg

Img_0491.jpg

glad to hear your on a new set of wheels! Take it easy ... hows the healing process going?

Believe it or not, I think* I perhaps am one of the luckiest people on the planet. Or the "gearhead gods" have decided I haven't made enough things fast.

I totalled the bike, got up, walked (er limped) away with nothing more the bruises, 2 good scratches, a sprained wrist, and a sprained ankle.

Everything is healing great, scabbing is all over and done with, and the ankle (since I won't stay off of it) is still bugin me a bit. I guess playing golf this weekend didn't help none either.

Again, thanks to ALL the support, kind words, well wishes, and advice. I can honestly say, I have NOT found a closer knit group of bikers on the net. And you guys even made a great challenege of hospitality to my own car forum!

Good to hear your o.k. after a crash like that and a new ride as well
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|ozz
Reason for Edit: "long ride today...tired"|1147074141 -->

Congrats on the bike! Looks great.

Your ankle will take quite a long time to heal. Sprains are worse than breaks. I sprained my ankle 17 months ago and it still "speaks" to me if it's postioned wrong.

Remember, we can fix the Busa or get another in the future.

You, on the other hand, are still among the living.That's a good thing.

Glad you are alright.

hogger...

Back