Bluegauges Satisfied Customer

Aceshigh

Registered
I just felt the need to get something that no one had yet and got the blue gauges kit #1054 with blue LCD's and red needles and it turned out really cool. I even got some kind of dimmer switch which also changes the hue of the blue between 1 of 2 types. Cool and very well worth the money for anyone who hasn't ditched the horribly ugly stock gauges yet. I have an '05 Blue/Silver with Blue LED Sliders and this looks badass at night.

http://www.bluegauges.com/images/tachcolors/busa/1300-1054.jpg
I don't think this pic does them justice as they are very nicely lit.

This is what it looks like from the side with my headlight blocked.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

'm looking to get the reverse in 220mph but without Kangi. I emailed blueguages, but havent heard anything back as of yet.

Thinking about getting some ordered up for my 2003 after I get the custom Candy Brandywine paint installed .

How long did it take? (door to door)
Shipped last Tuesday 2 day air. Just got them Yesterday on Monday.

This is not a "do it yourself" package.
You CAN do them yourself if you want, but I sent mine in to have them done as he also wires in a dimmer switch that protrudes from the rear of the assembly and can be mounted on the fairing.
This was all included in the price I paid.

Looks awesome. Thinking about getting some of these once I get the finances figured out. Along with all the other mods I want done.

What LEDs And I think it looks like the kit from streetracerparts.com . Speedhut has some cool kits also . Those look very nice.
cool.gif

What LEDs And I think it looks like the kit from streetracerparts.com . Speedhut has some cool kits also . Those look very nice.
cool.gif
Actually the dimmer switch is from Streetracerparts.com so it's possible that it all is. Not sure, but now I'm going to go and look myself.
idea.gif

Ah....yep they carry them, but just FYI, Scott actually installs these for you if you ship them to him free of charge. I doubt SRP does that for you.

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124256926 -->

Back