Are bluegauges any good???

Freechance

Registered
I was wanting gauges like this but i dont want white gauge faces..i have blue gauge faces now and really want to keep the blue faces..can i just buy some lights and put them in ..would they look all right with blue gauge faces??could u even see the leds threw the blue gauge faces?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1306214861.082612.jpg

Post a picture of your guages, because it's hard to answer your question without one. I have blue led's in my stock black face guages, and they are very bright.
If you do go with blue led's and guage faces I think you'de be ok, assuming you like the look. The only thing I would guess is that it may be hard to focus on the guages quickly at a glance at highway speeds or above. As long as the needles aren't blue too I don't think that would really be an issue.

I have the LED mod from Blue Gauges and haven't had any problems. I have stock gauges with red and white LEDs and they are bright. Send a note to Scott and see if there is something more custom he can do for you.

I have also the BlueGauges.com mod done by him. for sevral years now still no problems with it..

note. That picture you posted not only has blue leds but it looks like it has red leds added behind the needles which is what I went with as well to get the needles to pop out at ya for easy visibility.

I've got blue gauges on my '06 and have been very happy with them. :thumbsup:

You need to make sure the brightness control isn't in a place where it gets wet frequently. I don't remember when I got mine, sometime in late 2005 or early 2006.

white/blue face plates, blue backlight on the gauges, white backlight on the clock/odometer, lighted needles.

top_speed.jpg

DSCI0047.jpg

Back