Nice body                                                     - checked
Nice smile                                                     - checked
Know how to dress depending on the occasion     - checked
Outgoing personality                                       - checked
Know how to behave depending where/when       - checked
Etc.                                                             - checked

So how come I don't have a bf yet huh?  
sad.gif
Yeah, unfortunately good looking ladies are presumed to be already taken, or guys are intimidated.. when I was single (ehem. Hi dear) I figured if a woman was taken she would tell me when I asked her out, and two I don’t get intimidated easy, if one girl shoots me down, there are 5 more around the corner that wont.

And even if there wasn’t 5 more around the corner that would shoot me down, hell if you ask 50 women out and only 1 says yes, at least 1 said yes. If you don’t try you will never get a yes.

So those could be your problems. Also.. if you live in a small town, that is almost ALLWAYS a problem.

Those are the possible reasons, don’t have any real good advice on how to over come those, except get out there and mingle, be friendly and nice and make the guys feel comfortable around you.

It might be a little rough tryin' to ride in high heels. Too bad you're all the way on the other side of the country Smily...I'd come hang out with ya!
beerchug.gif
Although it is only a little over 1000 miles Philly to Kissimmee, at 200mph I'd be there in about 5 hours!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I am very confident...I guess the ones that aren't are the guys huh!

Thanks BlueBusa, the intention is what counts!

I live in Orlando, FL...
sad.gif

Oh well...my time will come someday!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Hold on now....You are supposed to actually ask women out!. Damn I've been doing this all wrong!! I've never asked a woman out or made the first move. I've always had someone in my life and always had lots of female friends. But never once have I asked a woman out. Every one I ever dated asked me out...lol.
blush.gif

Hey Smily, you could always approach a guy if you like him. Guys love that kind of thing, try it out and I bet it would work
smile.gif

What I like to see is the low hung jeans with the straight legs and black heeled boots and maybe a tank top or a nice fitting shirt. Oh and you cannot go wrong with a tight sweater, trust me on this one.
wow.gif

Ok so...

sad.gif
Awww, no rush, smiley! If you don't have one, then it just means that the Big Man upstairs is still prepping the person for you...or He may be prepping you for him.

It's also good to remember that when you are with someone, it's because one or all of three things are going to be accomplished by the two of you being together:

1) You were meant to learn something from him
2) He was meant to learn something from you
3) The both of you need to learn something from eachother

To me, that's the reason why people come into our lives and have a special place in our hearts; we either need to impart knowledge unto them, or they need to impart knowledge unto us. We just need to remember that when we're with them. Sometimes things won't last for too long, other times it can. Heck...sometimes it can even lead you down the aisle (and not the shopping one, either).

An hey, if it means anything to you: if I wasn't involved, closer to your location and if you would give me the chance, I would definitely take the opportunity to have a chat with you...perhaps over a glass of wine or some good ol' iced coffe.

I know I'm gonna catch hell from the board for this.

very profound thinking, and no mention of shaving!

Smily, your catch is out there somewhere, probably looking for you at this moment!

Ok so...

Nice body - checked
Nice smile - checked
Know how to dress depending on the occasion - checked
Outgoing personality - checked
Know how to behave depending where/when - checked
Etc. - checked

sad.gif
Awww, no rush, smiley! If you don't have one, then it just means that the Big Man upstairs is still prepping the person for you...or He may be prepping you for him.

It's also good to remember that when you are with someone, it's because one or all of three things are going to be accomplished by the two of you being together:

To me, that's the reason why people come into our lives and have a special place in our hearts; we either need to impart knowledge unto them, or they need to impart knowledge unto us. We just need to remember that when we're with them. Sometimes things won't last for too long, other times it can. Heck...sometimes it can even lead you down the aisle (and not the shopping one, either).

An hey, if it means anything to you: if I wasn't involved, closer to your location and if you would give me the chance, I would definitely take the opportunity to have a chat with you...perhaps over a glass of wine or some good ol' iced coffe.

Pac that was well spoken! Very well spoken, that's why I'm runnin solo now. I can't play games in dead end relationships anymore.

Ok so...

Nice body - checked
Nice smile - checked
Know how to dress depending on the occasion - checked
Outgoing personality - checked
Know how to behave depending where/when - checked
Etc. - checked

sad.gif

Pac that was well spoken! Very well spoken, that's why I'm runnin solo now. I can't play games in dead end relationships anymore. Waiting on the "one".

Thanks, Big D.

Actually, it came from Mamma. Parents still have the ability to make us shut up and think sometimes....
laugh.gif

I have to agree with a Nice Smile
But i would say a Nice pair of Jeans tight enough to look good but loose enough to be comfortable with a good fitting T-Shirt or a Spagetti Strap Shirt

and to take it to the next level is wearing that, Riding on the back of my bike
cool.gif

Ok so...

sad.gif

Yes - the board must find him and shave him first so he is worthy of you..
biggrin.gif

Ok so...

sad.gif

Ok, thrasherfox stole PB's log-in password, Captain! Please look into this ASAP before he ruins PB's retupation. Hehehehehehehehehe...
laugh.gif

Ok so...

sad.gif

Yes - the board must find him and shave him first so he is worthy of you..  
biggrin.gif
Yes...and I would lead the charge....

Ok so...

sad.gif

Ok, thrasherfox stole PB's log-in password, Captain! Please look into this ASAP before he ruins PB's retupation. Hehehehehehehehehe...
laugh.gif
Hahah....yeah, I know it seems so unlike me!

Sometimes I have my better moments....

baybeebusa11: Sowwy for the thread hijack ma...didn't think it would go this way.

I'm pretty sure God has one saved for me, He just forget where in the world He's been hiding him...LOL! It will come in due time. I really hope it's not because I'm intimidating, if some of y'all get together someday near my area let me know so I can go and you guys can judge on how intimidating I am...that's worrying me now.
rock.gif

Back