Question for the guys...

They can wear whatever and look hot...as long as it doesn't look like they're trying too hard.

Personally, I like the way my wife looks in fitted low-cut jeans. And then when she throws on her Fox Racing Girl shirt, ohh my my my.

Very hard-pressed not to take it all off....you know what I mean.
blush.gif

Ummm, a pair of HK's in thigh holsters!
drooling3.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081901893 -->

angelina_lara_1280_copy.jpg

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

hahah....which reminds me of an ancient question:

"Can a man with no eyebrows....look suprised?"

I have a buddy that comes and hangs out once in awhile... She has an incredible figure, she's about 5'8", 120... Hot to the point of distraction if you know what I mean...smoking little latina-mix... Anyhoo, her relaxing around the house clothes got me the other day... So my new favorite has to be those freakin Yoga Pants, worn real low, combined with the itty bitty tight little string t-shirt things with no bra... hair up...

Florida girls... They have some serious dressing issues... You should see what happens down here for a Saturday night trip to the clubs... Hell in Colorado that was Jeans and a sweater kind of stuff... here? It's like they just went shopping at Fredricks... Kinda neat really...
laugh.gif

OK and across the board... without a doubt, whether she is wearing DCU's and Body Armor or an itty bitty bikini... The hottest thing any woman can wear...

A smile... Yeah thats all it takes a genuine smile... I have seen any number of pretty average looking gals just instantly turn smoking hot with just a smile...

Which means gentlemen, you gotta make the ladies laugh, best damn way to get to know em'...

I have to say that all of these suggestions are good ones. The most important ones being; Confidence and a Smile. That seems to make a huge difference. I dated a woman that when she was not smiling she appeared older and tired looking but, when she smiled, she looked so very sexy and would seem to come alive! That smile still lingers in my thoughts.

Ok so...

Nice body - checked
Nice smile - checked
Know how to dress depending on the occasion - checked
Outgoing personality - checked
Know how to behave depending where/when - checked
Etc. - checked

So how come I don't have a bf yet huh?
sad.gif

SmiLy, R U one of those too hot / assumed taken types? I have met a LOT of women like that. It really is suprising sometimes. It's AMAZING how stupid guys can be... No ring? just go for meeting her to see what she's like. Great looking girls need to sometiems make the first subliminal move by sparking a conversation about something OTHER than meeting a guy. Do you have confidence?
smile.gif
Actually, a good man should be the one to create, inspire and foster confidence in his woman. If I can't make my woman feel confidant, I shouldn't be with her

Ok so...

Nice body                                                     - checked
Nice smile                                                     - checked
Know how to dress depending on the occasion     - checked
Outgoing personality                                       - checked
Know how to behave depending where/when       - checked
Etc.                                                             - checked

So how come I don't have a bf yet huh?  
sad.gif
Got snakes?
rock.gif

Back