*Please nobody get offended* Has anyone ever dated a "little person?"

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I hope nobody takes offense to this because i'm 100% serious about this question......

If anyone has dated a little person; what hurdles have you faced together, what went thru your head before hand, etc. I never expected to be interested in someone of this nature but I met this woman and she's AWESOME! I would have no quams about dating her at all. However, I just have curiosities I guess so I'd like anyone's input

LMAO! Best post of the day!

Hey...I'm all for it. Sorry, no experience here...I have a thing for sexy feet.

But good luck in your search redkat :thumbsup:

If you have no problems about dating her and she is as awesome as you say then date her. If you think of all the girls you could have dated and didn't for some reason or another. Be it friends opinions or different social groups, you missed out on meeting alot of decent people. my two cents. You'll figure it out. onto a more serious problem, the dude who likes sexy feet.(ewwwwwwwww) you need help buddy. i hate the way feet look.

i am of the opinion that you should go for it. Dont let her size bother you. Personality is the deciding factor. So you may have to have a stool or 2 around so what. Maybe a ladder to get in bed for her so what again....the benefits i promise you will far outweigh the disadvantages......think about it man.....i will leave it there:whistle:

She's actually quite proportionate but indeed has a KILLER RACK even for a normal sized chick..... Like !!POW!!

Short is OK ! Exactly how short is she ?

They say the girls in Thailand are so short you have to screw them together !!

lol, i don't even know what to say, i'm paralyzed by the fear that i'll offend someone, so i believe i'll bow out now. all i can say is "unless you have pix, it didn't happen"

From a long term relationship stand point, are there medical issues that could be an issue in the future? Just something to consider.

LMAO! Best post of the day!
Hey...I'm all for it. Sorry, no experience here...I have a thing for sexy feet.

Another devotee of Quentin Tarantino!:laugh:

!

tarantino (Small).jpg

i dated a girl a few years ago that was just over 4' (i'm 6') and we had a great time...dancing with her took a little bit to get used to but everything else was great...i would encourage you to explore this relationship just like you would any other- see if the feelings are mutual, if the two of you are compatible, and if the relationship works for both of you...if it does or doesn't work shouldn't have anything to do with the other person's height

I'm going at this in a different angle.

If you have to ask, then it bothers you and maybe you shouldn't go for it. You'll be wondering what people are saying behind your back. When you go out, you'll feel everyone's looking at you even though they might not. If you can't deal with these issues, I would say leave it alone.

:rofl: At 6'8... I'm surrounded by little people...

To the person that would like to talk about medical issues, do you really want to go there? Really? Do you screen all of your potential life mates for any unwanted medical issues down the road? Body fat can become a problem, family history can become a problem, diabetes, htn, APOE-4 gene and alzheimers, etc. ....

Short like midget tossable or just short ?
I'm 6'4 and wife is 5'2. Didn't stop us.
Helps to have stairs around though if we want to hug :laugh:

If you have no problems about dating her and she is as awesome as you say then date her. If you think of all the girls you could have dated and didn't for some reason or another. Be it friends opinions or different social groups, you missed out on meeting alot of decent people. my two cents. You'll figure it out. onto a more serious problem, the dude who likes sexy feet.(ewwwwwwwww) you need help buddy. i hate the way feet look.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back