*Please nobody get offended* Has anyone ever dated a "little person?"

I'm going at this in a different angle.

If you have to ask, then it bothers you and maybe you shouldn't go for it. You'll be wondering what people are saying behind your back. When you go out, you'll feel everyone's looking at you even though they might not. If you can't deal with these issues, I would say leave it alone.

+1...you said what I could/would not :please:

jay....all is fair in love and war....if you attracted to her (internal beauty) the external is meaningless....outside is only temporary...constantly changeing...but as others have said...knowing you....if you worried....it might be something you may want to avoid as you are influenced alot by what others do or say.....ask yourself....are you ok no matter what...if so...go for it...if not and the "what ifs" come to mind....walk away.

jay....all is fair in love and war....if you attracted to her (internal beauty) the external is meaningless....outside is only temporary...constantly changeing...but as others have said...knowing you....if you worried....it might be something you may want to avoid as you are influenced alot by what others do or say.....ask yourself....are you ok no matter what...if so...go for it...if not and the "what ifs" come to mind....walk away.

Well said. If you like her, who cares what anyone else thinks! But you're asking, so apparently you do. Don't hurt a girl, especially if you think she's "AWESOME" just because foolish people may make fun of you. Do her a favor, if you can't handle that, don't lead her along.:beerchug:

I'm going at this in a different angle.

If you have to ask, then it bothers you and maybe you shouldn't go for it. You'll be wondering what people are saying behind your back. When you go out, you'll feel everyone's looking at you even though they might not. If you can't deal with these issues, I would say leave it alone.

I agree with this guy

Short like midget tossable or just short ?
I'm 6'4 and wife is 5'2. Didn't stop us.
Helps to have stairs around though if we want to hug :laugh:

I'm 6'6" and the wifey is 5'3" so I feel your pain.

I say go for it...their little hands will make your junk look HUGE!

Again to those who say it bothers me, IT DOES NOT! Like I said, I just wanted to know if anyone else had encountered such a situation

never encountered the situation, but hey if you dig her then go for it man....:thumbsup:

depends on how many rides her height qualifies her for at the carnival:moon: kidding kidding lol
i say go for it, i have seen a few sexy people under 4 foot in my day

I say go for it...their little hands will make your junk look HUGE![/QUOTE]

Pervert.:laugh:

RSD.

I say go for it man. If she is awsome as you say and can make you happy, you have nothing to lose. I'm 6'4" and the wife is 5'3". She makes a good arm rest when we're standing some where. It can get on your nerves sometime after a hard days work and as soon as you sit down they need something off the top shelf, but I wouldn't trade her for nothing in the world. Well, maybe a brand new busa, but we'll have to see what kind of day I am having if that situation comes up:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can she drive. If I've got some buddies over for a drink up,I want some who can drive to the liquer store when we run out.:beerchug:

Seriously thou,does she drive? If not,that leaves you holding the sack to transport her little bu77 all over the place.

Kids? Do you want them? Cause there's a better chance you could off spring some more little people.

If it gets serious and she wants to move in,there could be some costly home reno's headed yer way.

Are you a hot headed ol' bastid like me? Cause if you are,I'd expect to be in a fight or two at times. I've punched people in the head for their unwanted comments before.Little people,handicap folks,etc can be the target for mean people.Does she have a good sense of humour about her situation or are you gonna go broke buying tissue and comforting her every night.

Yer busa will need to have the rear pegs raised.

Does she have a circle of friends that are little people? They may be spitefull or jealous that she's gone over to the other side.That could cost her friendships.

You'll have to sit in the front row at sporting events,concerts,etc. That could get costly.Nose bleed seats are way cheaper.

Mostly,I'm just having fun with ya:moon:

But there are hundreds of things to consider,unless you truely believe in that..."Love conquers All" krap. :laugh:

The Pros: How much could she possibly eat? You could save thousands not havin' to feed some giant chick.:thumbsup:

You might only have a single bed.No problem.When you're done "messing around" at night, you can just put her to bed in yer sock drawer.:thumbsup:

Just messin wit ya...I'll get outa here before I get in trouble.Good luck bro.

RSD.

My mom was only 4'11"; my dad was 6' even. It was never an issue with them, aFAIK.

But then again, if you are talking under 4', I've got no clue.
I'd say go for it, just for the experience. See where it leads. Who knows???

CW

LMAO! Best post of the day!

Hey...I'm all for it. Sorry, no experience here...I have a thing for sexy feet.

But good luck in your search redkat :thumbsup:

If you have no problems about dating her and she is as awesome as you say then date her. If you think of all the girls you could have dated and didn't for some reason or another. Be it friends opinions or different social groups, you missed out on meeting alot of decent people. my two cents. You'll figure it out. onto a more serious problem, the dude who likes sexy feet.(ewwwwwwwww) you need help buddy. i hate the way feet look.

Another devotee of Quentin Tarantino!:laugh:

!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope nobody takes offense to this because i'm 100% serious about this question......

If anyone has dated a little person; what hurdles have you faced together, what went thru your head before hand, etc. I never expected to be interested in someone of this nature but I met this woman and she's AWESOME! I would have no quams about dating her at all. However, I just have curiosities I guess so I'd like anyone's input

Beauty is more than what is on the outside. My girlfriend and I experience all the time imbeciles that can't fashion such a concept. Hey redkat my g/f and 9 toes and a nubbin.

Thanks for the thoughts guys. No clue if she's even into me so we'll see

Are you REALLY asking for advice from THIS bunch? :rofl:

Good luck with your choice

Just nail her repeatedly and if she likes it, your on to something. Oh wait, thats how divorces start.....I guess I can't help you!:laugh:

The more you learn about women...and it's taken me 60 years to know that it ain't the looks or the size of the ta-ta's that matter at all...How do you two click on an every day basis. Are you interested in her hobbies...is she interested in yours...temperments...approaches to problems..work ethics...respect for other people...educational backgrounds...interest in arts...on and on. You haven't responded to one reply about her actual height..which I find interesting in itself. It simply doesn't matter what the height difference is...unless "you" find it disturbing...it doesn't matter.

Ask her out on a date and do it now...then see where the cards lay after some dates...you will never know otherwise..and who knows...she might be the best thing for you on this planet..check it out and get back to us..:cheerleader:

Back