*Please nobody get offended* Has anyone ever dated a "little person?"

I'm guessing you are referring to someone who is not of normal size ('dwarf', no offense).

Though I havent dated anyone like that, but my opinion would be, if you dont care what people think or say about you two and you dont feel embarrassed, then go for it. Just think how you would feel if your date feels ashamed to be seen with you, same for her. This basically goes for dating anyone with any difference that people in general find not 'ideal', like thin, fat, short, tall, white, black, brown, hairy, bald, you name it. As long as you two are fine with each other, who cares what others think.

So if you really like this lady and you are comfortable how she looks and how you two look in public and dont care about anything else, by all means you should go ahead. But if you have a slightest doubt in your mind, then NO. Coz you might repent later on your decision and make her and yourself unhappy.

Last edited:
Who cares, if she easy on the eyes and a good person, no worries.

Just dont buy a lifted truck, thats just rude:whistle:

Last edited:
i think you should go for it but we want pics of her.....I think you will be fine though you never did say how small. are you talking dwarf? i am 6'4" wife is 4'11" no problems here either....lotsa fun:)

She's proportionate but would termed a "little person" I guess. But everyone's gettin ahead of me haha. We don't talk that much cuz she's busy alot. I'm gonna just focus on friends with women now...... That way I'm never too disappointed.

:rofl: At 6'8... I'm surrounded by little people...

To the person that would like to talk about medical issues, do you really want to go there? Really? Do you screen all of your potential life mates for any unwanted medical issues down the road? Body fat can become a problem, family history can become a problem, diabetes, htn, APOE-4 gene and alzheimers, etc. ....

6'9 myself, like you said, everyone is little compared to us.

Being tall has problems like knee problems though :-(

She's proportionate but would termed a "little person" I guess. But everyone's gettin ahead of me haha. We don't talk that much cuz she's busy alot. I'm gonna just focus on friends with women now...... That way I'm never too disappointed.

Thats aiming for disappointment:rulez:
:laugh:

I abandoned pursuit awhile ago cuz I found out she may be a midget but she's tall on the ****-o-meter......weird

Back