Question for the guys...

baybeebusa11

Registered
What is the HOTTEST thing a woman could wear? This isnt in the bedroom...no fantasy stuff (like school girl, nurse etc; etc)
But on a daily basis...

Agree with Big Dawg! That business suit w/skirt lets you see enough without being steamy and gives that look of professionalism!

Personally, I've always been partial to the pleeted skirts~ Don't know why, but they always grab my attention~ Very sexy, yet leaves enough for the imagination... if that makes any sense~
cool.gif

What is the HOTTEST thing a woman could wear?  This isnt in the bedroom...no fantasy stuff (like school girl, nurse etc; etc)
But on a daily basis...
Carrie -

Not sure what you mean on a daily basis. Depends on what you do on a daily basis.

If you work in a professional environment (have your own office, meet with clients or other business people on a daily basis) then I think a suit is more appropriate, go for a total professional look.

If you are not in a professional setting, but it is for work but more of a casual environment I would say nice slacks with a nice form fitting top (if you have the figure for that) if you don’t have the figure for a form fitting top, then something a little more loose fitting, but still stay with the slacks.

If you are looking for something outside of work, just running around, then I have always been partial to tight fitting jeans, tight t-shirt and baseball cap with the hair pulled through the back of the cap. (if you have long hair) but cap even if you have short hair.

If you want to be a little naughty once in awhile go around with no bra. I try to get my wife to go bra-less but she wont. (if you are reading this dear… go bra-less for me baby!!
smile.gif
)

Oh yeah, and shoes, personally. I hate fricken flip flops. I like a girl in at least running shoes or something like that, black boots I think are pretty hot. And if a girl is wearing tight jeans, tight t-shirt, ball cap and black steel told boots… ohhhhhh I am so….. uh oh wife is probably reading this… love you dear…
smile.gif

Ok, there is my three cents..

banner_Ron.jpg

smile.gif

In Japan the style is miniskirt with boots, one of my all time favourites, I was going crazy over there !! - tres sexy !!!
cool.gif

Down here in Florida, the girls are into the low rider jeans and nice tight short shirts..
biggrin.gif
Drives me crazy.. But in the work atmosphere, I must admit that a suit w/ skirt is the way to go, but I wouldnt mind the Low riders at work either.

some low riders with a spaghetti strap sleevless top uh huh yup that will do it for me plus im down here good old florida:29: so short shorts won't hurt either

I like the lowriding jeans with a tight shirt and a little belly showing. Something about a woman's belly, especially if tan and toned does it for me! Kinda like it when the girl is wearing those librarian looking glasses too.

in pensacola rider , pretty far from fort lauderdale but still the same fine women and spring break at panama city is always awesome , they say all old people move to florida lol

Back