Quandry at work - Poll

So, you have a hot chick sales rep at work

• It wouldn't bother me one bit - I'm ghey!

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I'm a married man, and immune..

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Wow she's hot, but I'm going to be professional (while sweating profusely)

Votes: 44 37.9%
  • Smile real big, and sign whatever contract she wants..

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Show her my Busa and ask if she'd like a 'ride' sometime...

Votes: 55 47.4%

• Total voters
Convert to Mormonism then explain to the wife your taking in another bride, I'm sure she''ll understand. If not then it was never meant to be, then your home free. Need any more advise just holla!:thumbsup:

You have to be careful when you convert that your wife doesn't convert to a Satanist at that moment an make a sacrifice of you or your favorite appendage.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OK, lets say that you took advantage of the opertunity that presented its self. Your wife finds out. What is it going to cost you. I know some would take the chance. Do you have kids? Love the wife? To me, a piece of tail is not worth the damage that would be instilled on the family.

Call old fashioned. :whistle:

I take it that these "issues" had something to do with your sudden departure from employment some time back?

Want a quandary? Want some stressful situations? Try working with several young freaking amazing models who have zero qualms about just popping outta their clothes and changing into something different right there on the spot. Young girls who find the middle 30 something "art Director with a scary Goatee, BMW, and motorcycles" mojo, really attractive... There they are nekid and smiling. I didn't used to have heart troubles... :rofl:

:whistle: My god, I learned one thing though, the young flirty models will age you faster in a few years than in decades of marriage. Especially when they want to take some of "those" photos for their own collections.

It's a non issue though, which made it all the more entertaining cause my wife trusts me, and knows that fealty is one of my strong suits. She would laugh at my described predicaments.

It's rough being a man sometimes and never more so then when confronted with feminine wiles. Make NO MISTAKE they are wiley and the truly dangerous ones (or comedic if your in control) are the women who have developed their wiles and wield them with mastery.

You'll find yourself with no money, car, house, job...

SO BE STRONG, cause the ladies know exactly where our weaknesses are. :laugh:

Ok she is hot and thinks she can sell you something because she is hot. You are smarter than that. Ignore her looks; remember she wants your money. Run an op, complement her and play to her ego, put her off guard because she thinks she has the sale then double back on her and be a very hard sell. Take you wife out to a nice dinner with the money you save.

Ok she is hot and thinks she can sell you something because she is hot. You are smarter than that. Ignore her looks; remember she wants your money. Run an op, complement her and play to her ego, put her off guard because she thinks she has the sale then double back on her and be a very hard sell. Take you wife out to a nice dinner with the money you save.

Dino just thinks he ran an op on BusaPebbles....:whistle:

Ok, guys need you to poll up. I really have the need to share this one...

Today, I got a intercom call to come up front; I was told the new ADT (alarm) rep was up front and wanted an introduction. So I go up front, walk in the hallway, and the girl was STUNNING. Blonde hair, brown eyes, maybe 25. I mean, that catch-your-breath kind of stunning.

So I chat with her a few moments, doing my dead level best to stare squarely at the center of her forehead (so I'm not looking at her nice cleavage and perfect a*s - like two kittens playing under a blanket :whistle:)

Having said that, I AM a happily married man, but jeez, I'm not DEAD (yet - knock on wood).

After she left, my co-workers are giving me hell over it ("I'm calling your wife!"); I told them, go ahead I'm gonna tell her about it anyway!

So, my question is, what would you have done?

P.S. Projekt, when you have time, Ive given you all you need - make something special :)

Wish I had your dilemma! ???

Convert to Mormonism then explain to the wife your taking in another bride, I'm sure she''ll understand. If not then it was never meant to be, then your home free. Need any more advise just holla!:thumbsup:

:rofl::lol: Wouldnt that be a dream? haha but id say you i suppose should do the right thing and just enjoy the sights but sometimes thats sooo hard!! :banghead:

Ressurecting this thread for an update: The sales rep was back out here today. Still hot (sigh) :cheerleader:

Flirting isn't cheating but I would not take it farther than that...

I did choose the show her my busa and offer a ride :laugh:. Although I probably wouldnt go farther than just joking to give her a ride :laugh:

Woa i didnt catch the age... Oh well :whistle:

Back