Poll: Do you exercise?

Do you exercise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
I'll go first, get up most days at 4:30 AM cycle, followed by leg-ups, sit-ups, push-ups and stretches. 6:00 AM I'm done and get ready for work. Week-ends I cycle doing about 50-80 miles on a Sunday. Little yoga, three times a week in the evenings.

Can't say I like it, but the results make it worthwhile. Sundays are fun as we have group rides and race.

Choose the poll selection of where most of your time goes into a discipline.

Mine is cycling.

I dont know if you can count this as exercise, but I am training in MMA. I have lost about 20 lbs total. I have missed classes the last couple of weeks because of work and home schedules. I miss it!

Just good ole work, thats it:laugh:

If Jack LaLanne can do it at the age of 94 then Lamb can do it at the age of

Lalanne 3.jpg

Last edited:
The wife makes us get up at 6am every work-day to workout, and not in a sexy way either. I run on a treadmill and do weights. She cycles and does aerobics.

P.S. I still have the shape of Jabba the Hutt.

I frequent the local athletic club... one day I may actually work out!! My eyes are in great shape however!!!:laugh:

I normally hit the gym every day at 5AM, but lately I have been skipping it.....mainly because I just got my Busa and everything seems upside down now. :p

I lift 4-5 days a week and try to run about 3-4 days a week. I like to lift weights, but I hate to run. I always feel someone should be chasing me or better yet I should be chasing someone else... which does happen on occasion.

Weights, calisthenics and cycling, 5 or 6 days a week. Addicting in a good way :).

Thats like asking me if i eat everyday............ I'm 5'9 260 i took weightlifting to the extreme, thats why i got a busa with a turbo on it.!!!!!! always to the extreme

Back