• June 14th - June 19th

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • June 21st - June 26th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Arriving at departure destination Saturday, tour leaves Sunday morning, return to end of tour (before leaving for home) destination Friday. This gives folks the opportunity to get home safe during the week-end after completing the tour. Means we ride Sunday to Friday for 6 days.

The Saturday will give us time to meet, have dinner together, talk about final arrangements.

Sunday morning, breakfast followed by loading the truck and we are off on the first leg.

We can get into more details later, let's first get the date firm for now.

Please pick your preference in the poll and post up why, so we know the votes are from those who are actually interested in the tour and the results are legit.

Important, if any of those dates will work for you, pick that in the poll as it sure will make things easier to plan.

Also, anyone planning to join somewhere after the start , or halfway, post up.

Proposed dates.

May 31st - June 5th
June 7th - June 12th
June 14th - June 19th
June 21st - June 26th

I voted the 31st - 5th. It may be a little cooler then as to later in the month, but will be warm either date. Im open to any really, not sure, but really hoping I can do this ride. :)

I've got a trip to Penn. planned for the first week in June, Carlisle Pennsylvania to be exact. I won't have any more vacation until the end of July when I get my 5 weeks back. I'll keep an eye on this, but the dates will not work out for me as they are now.

We have a tie between the beginning and the third week of June. Need one more vote, or I need to pick between the two?

Progress here, I am working on the route with a start in Tennessee, accommodation etc. This will take a few days and will post up when done. With time and mileage, we will get as far as Colorado and ride one of the best routes there before heading back. We won't be able to go further.

For the Harley haters, getting to Colorado and back I am using a book Harley publishes every year, showing favorite motorcycle routes. :whistle:

I voted for June 14th date. I'm a Maybe, but would love to Join everyone for a Roadtrip

Back