Deal Maker

bigoltool

Registered
I just put down my new issue of Cycle world and they have a "Speedwagons" article in there that just happened to be the push I was looking for! I have been waiting patiently for the new bikes to come out and hoping Suzuki would answer the call and give up a new Busa for 06. Now, I don't really care what they do. I am buying a Hayabusa! I immediately went and posted my old GS1150ES on Cycle trader and tomorrow I am SHOPPING cash in hand by god! There is a line in there about the Hayabusa That states "Do youreslf a big favor and rent, beg, borrow, or steal a ride on a Suzuki Hayabusa before the eco/safety brownshirts swoop down and have us all in Hydrogen fueled romper rooms on wheels". They also state that it was "bad luck" for Kawasaki to release the zx12 at the same time as the Busa. Don't really need to say any more than that. They even go on to name most of the major changes I have planned. Bags, Bars, lower pegs, and a custom seat. That would be the Cats Ass. Suzuki may well come out with a new Hayabusa in Paris his week but I dont care. So if anyone in Seattle area is interested in a trick 85 GS1150ES you know where to find me.

Hey, what color Busa do you want? My dealer up here will hook you up with a good price.

Better yet , trade it in and save some trouble and tax money at the same time. Seriously, you might even come out ahead of you are dealing with the right guy. ;)

smile.gif

I am looking for either an 03 anniversary, 04 ltd or an 05 either Red and black or possibly a ltd. Must have low miles and not be all pimped out (lowered stretched chromed etc.) Just not my thing. Know what I mean.

WHERE?!?!?! Damnit...I can't find anything here on this island! Friggin lousy-azz media importers.....

Must....have....mag....

Haven't read the article either, but want to. Glad you found the motivation to get your dream bike! Let us know what you get.

From an '85 GS1150ES to a Busa... now THAT'S going to be an eye-opening experience! You'll have a ball!
smile.gif

My trusty 1150 has been with me for 20+years and it will be hard to move on but I know I will never be able to get it to do the things I can with the Hayabusa. Speed aint the issue, it is fast as hell and can be made more so at the drop of a Visa card. But as far as the suspension, Brakes, Chassis and general aftermarket support go there is not a comparison. My wife thinks it is just me having a mid life outburst but this is something that goes a lot deeper than that. Besides a nice Red 2004 ltd would look great parked next to my 93 Cobra (Vibrant Red of course)!

Yeo Bigoltool:

I have am "04 Silver and blue with 13,000 kilometers on the clock - never dropped, and near perfect that I may just sell. I'm up in Vancouver Canada.

<span style='font-family:arial'></span><span style='font-family:courier'></span><span style='font-family:papyrus'></span>Theres a 04 ltd at cycle sports in salem or (it looks to be stock)
biggrin.gif

Sailor: Thanks for the offer but I am going to pass. I have a good idea of what I am looking for just need to find the right one.
swoopjr: I saw the add from cycle sport in the Cycle trader but couldn't find anything on the site. Will have to callthem. I think they are advertising it is a "new" 04 LTD. Thanks for the leads guys!

My trusty 1150 has been with me for 20+years and it will be hard to move on but I know I will never be able to get it to do the things I can with the Hayabusa. Speed aint the issue, it is fast as hell and can be made more so at the drop of a Visa card.
You are taking a HUGE leap ahead in speed ,HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEE! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back