cyclecat rearsets

also i have the buell peg mod and wanted to stay around that height for my new rear sets, which out of vortex or gillies offer more of an adjustable peg for height. I am in the market for a stronger better rear set. I did some searching, and i believe the vortex is the way to go for a lower riding possition but i am just wanting input if it can be adj at least as low as the buell peg mod. thanks

Cyclecats have a HUGE range of adjustability. Other brands only move the pegs up and back.
Here's mine set lower and back from stock.

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken

I am running vortex rearsets myself (went from buell pegs) and like the really aggressive cut on the peg itself to hold boot on the peg when hung off the side of the bike on the track..

The buells did not have very good grip on the boot and my foot wanted to slide off.. (plus I broke another one)

I am running vortex rearsets myself (went from buell pegs) and like the really aggressive cut on the peg itself to hold boot on the peg when hung off the side of the bike on the track..

The buells did not have very good grip on the boot and my foot wanted to slide off.. (plus I broke another one)

thats what i dont like about the buell pegs and i dont feel as safe with 350 lbs on them. the vortex and or gillies look like they are going to be more sturdy.

maaaaaaaaaannn...just goes to show you how little pc time i've had the past year or so...i'm sitting here bumming just now learning that CC went out of biz..:banghead:

but now that i thought about it?...:laugh::thumbsup::cheerleader:

i'm a damn happy camper...cause i was fortunate enough to get a set...more than several years back...and?...

MY CYCLE CATS FREAKING ROCK!

CAT1.jpg

CAT2.jpg

CAT3.jpg

CAT4.jpg

CAT5.jpg

continued...

CAT6.jpg

CAT7.jpg

CAT8.jpg

CAT9.jpg

CAT10.jpg

one of the best mods i've done over the years...at first i tried going the touring screen and gemar riser ST'ing route but fug that...still got hip displacure and "hip lock"...what the bike needed was for me to asume the position of bellying up to the tank lay'in low (re: riding it like what it was designed and built for) and?....

MORE FREAKING LEG ROOM!

and the cycle cats gave that to me. :thumbsup:

and now i sprt tour like it was designed to be ridden..."with all day comfort".:thumbsup:

but i know why they went outta biz...while the design, quality and functionality was fantastic?...the prices were not for the faint of heart...$545 a set...no exceptions....i bet they made a few at the end though. :(

jmh experience...L8R, Bill. :cool:

CycleCats Rule...I blame bill :laugh:

IMG_3098a.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

It's terrible they don't make these anymore :banghead:

I feel very fortunate as well :bowdown:

BTW-Thanks bill :thumbsup:

Back